Infamous

Old March 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Infamous

I'm wondering if other collectors collect so called infamous
autographs. I know
this could be a touchy issue, but I collect anything including
infamous. One autograph
I have is from the Long Island Lolita...Amy Fisher...signed sketch of
her mom.

I also have older stuff like some WWII autographs from the other side.

Chip

Old March 7th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I have several other interesting infamous people like a handwritten
letter from Lynnette "Squeaky" Fromme among them. 4 pages long.

Chip

Old March 7th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

On 7 Mar 2006 11:50:29 -0800, "chip1057" wrote:

Not entirely sure if this qualifies as infamous,but, am starting to
research some old time burlesque performers.Have a couple sigs from
some adult film stars. Would love to be able to afford to aquire some
stuff from the likes of Capone,Dillinger ect.Not really into
collecting people like Charles Manson ,ect.Have no problem with others
who choose to collect it,just not for me.

Old March 8th 06, 06:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

i got joseph bonnano and sammy "the bull" gravano in my collecting time
in phoenix...got them both in person. bonnano did a book signing and
"the bull" i found his swimming pool business...i guess that's infamous
people as they are both part of the new york crime syndicate...does
that count?

Old March 8th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Shouldn't Sammy "the Bull" Gravano be in a witness protection program
and if not, dead?

Old March 8th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

no actually...google him...he opted out of the witness protection
program in the early 90's and started doing buisness in Arizona,
including a pool business (i guess that's where he was all along) he
didn't care and said the govt. couldn't protect him, if they wanted to
find him, they would...and all the while, the govt. had their eyes on
him...during this time his whole family were running a group called the
"devil dogs" in mesa, chandler and phoenix arizona (a group that
allegedly containg danny ainge's kid, which was why he supposedly quit
coaching the suns) and the devil dogs beat this kid and about killed
him before i moved from az. so the fbi started investigating the devil
dogs and apparently gravano's whole family was running it, they got
busted for selling over a million dollars a month worth of amphetamines
and sammy was running this from one place, his former wife, from
another and his kids...they eventually ALL got busted and ended up in
jail. last i heard, sammy was facing oer 20 years in jail...it was all
over the place, i think sammy the bull even did an interview with
howard stern at one point ripping the fbi and withing a year, he was
getting busted...but he still did all this work right under the fbi's
nose with not worries...he didn't get caught that way, he got caught
because several of his boys beat another one and they did an
investigation and found him at the top.
i think he's in jail somewhere in phoenix.
mike

Old March 8th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

http://www.ganglandnews.com/column273.htm
a nice article written by some guy...it's not news, but it's an
account...i found it on the first page i googled.
mike

Old March 8th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

At this point, I am shocked he's still around walking, in one piece
and not missing limbs, a tongue or better yet, dead! LOL. He's made
a lot of money too I hear off of selling his story... but I don't
follow it.