Frank Provasek selling Accugrade!!

Old December 14th 03, 10:05 PM
Wyates9339

Default Frank Provasek selling Accugrade!!

hehehe
Bill Yates Rare Coins
Check my ebay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=*by
Old December 14th 03, 10:19 PM
Scottishmoney

"Wyates9339" wrote in message

hehehe
Bill Yates Rare Coins

Yup it appears as though he is, and I noticed he irreparably damaged said
slab of satan by etching it with a corrected grade I think as such he has
not *sunk*.

Dave

---

Old December 14th 03, 10:27 PM
John Carney

"Wyates9339" wrote in message

hehehe
Bill Yates Rare Coins
Check my ebay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=*by

And grading it honestly. More than can be said for your "unopened" proof sets.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Old December 14th 03, 10:59 PM
Sam F.

"Wyates9339" wrote...

hehehe
Bill Yates Rare Coins

Very honorable of you Frank! Etching the REAL grade into the Accucrap
holder is the best thing I have seen done to one... except freeing it, but I
do like what you done even better!

Sam F.

Old December 15th 03, 01:56 PM
Keith Fletcher

Clever. I cracked one of my two coins out but felt guilt because it
lessened protection for the coin.

--K

Old December 16th 03, 07:01 AM
J. Craton

Very honorable of you Frank! Etching the REAL grade into the Accucrap
holder is the best thing I have seen done to one... except freeing it, but I
do like what you done even better!

Sam F.

I like new feature that I have added to this slab. It's not permanant
though.
http://www.pacifier.com/~craton/crap.jpg

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old December 17th 03, 03:19 AM
John Baumgart

"J. Craton" wrote in message

Very honorable of you Frank! Etching the REAL grade into the Accucrap
holder is the best thing I have seen done to one... except freeing it,

but I
do like what you done even better!

Sam F.

I like new feature that I have added to this slab. It's not permanant
though.
http://www.pacifier.com/~craton/crap.jpg

OK, now that was funny. What better way to say that grade came from a Very
Dark Place. Next time you go to a show, "consign" it to a dealer who will
give it a prime location in his display case.

John Baumgart

Old December 18th 03, 07:38 AM
Yousri Ahmad

This is very funny. LOL

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

Old December 18th 03, 10:27 AM
Paul Robertz

"Keith Fletcher" wrote in message ...
Clever. I cracked one of my two coins out but felt guilt because it
lessened protection for the coin.

--K

"Wyates9339" wrote in message

hehehe
Bill Yates Rare Coins
Check my ebay listings
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=*by

Congratulations, Frank and Eric! I have purchased three Accugrade
coins. One (a modern commemorative) is prominently displayed on
Eric's website as an ACG PR-70 and ANACS PR-68. Eric provided me the
cracked ACG slab along with the slabbed ABACS coin. Another was a
Barber Dime that ACG actually graded conservatively. I felt that my
old Whitman folder would presrve this just as well and with less
ignominy. The third was a very early ACG slab around a very early
commemorative half, which I keep slabbed as an oddity of the history
of coin grading. Although Dondi immediately pronounced it "XF,
cleaned" Accugrade called it A3-63c, (or commercial 63) back in the
mid-80s:

http://members.aol.com/pjrobertz/coi...lumbianobv.jpg

http://members.aol.com/pjrobertz/coi...lumbianrev.jpg

Although I am not a slab collector, I applaud the downward alteration
of ACG opinions in public. It seems there still may be some life to
beat out of this old moribund horse.
Old December 19th 03, 05:33 PM
K6AZ

On 18 Dec 2003 02:27:10 -0800, (Paul Robertz) wrote:

[...]

Well, there should be no surprise were this is going. It will make a nice
addition to the web site, especially the etched actual grade over the ACG
grade.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Very saddened by the news of Frank Dubiel's untimely death DovR Pens & Pencils 57 December 15th 03 02:47 PM
In Memory of Frank Dubiel - A loss that wil only grow as time passes. . . Penstop Pens & Pencils 0 December 13th 03 07:58 PM
HAHAHA Frank Provasek Bhncbad2 Coins 1 October 25th 03 05:53 AM
Selling Opinions - Modern US Proof/Mint Sets Nick Knight Coins 4 September 3rd 03 10:58 AM