Yet another shipping trick from eBay coin seller

Old June 13th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

Default Yet another shipping trick from eBay coin seller

On Jun 13, 3:19?am, "PC" wrote:
"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 12, 5:10?am, "PC" wrote:

blah, blah...whine, whine

I am curious as to what other posters would do in my position.

It's not a matter of what I would do....it's more a matter of what I
would have done.

*plonk*

Gee, I thought I was already in your killfile.

Way to go wimp....plonk the one person who gave you the correct
answer.

Old June 13th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

Ο "PC" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"vikubz" wrote in message
oups.com...

I would pay and move on. Some sellers do not combine shipping on
multiple items unless you ask, and then sometimes they don't at all.
Did his description say he would combine shipping?

Actually, no! As Mr Jaggers pointed out I may have actually been dealt a
favor on that front. Even with the inflated shipping it is not a bad
price so I will do what I planned to do all along and pay it.

I think it's the best thing to do.
This s&h for 4 coins plus boxes seem to me fair enough.

It is nice to see that not everyone here feels the need to kick me when I
already admit a mistake.

Everybody's making mistakes, it needs to have courage to admit it.
Unlike some people we know;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old June 13th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

Gogu responds to Mr. Off Topic:

Actually, no! As Mr Jaggers pointed out I may have actually been dealt a
favor on that front. Even with the inflated shipping it is not a bad
price so I will do what I planned to do all along and pay it.

I think it's the best thing to do.
This s&h for 4 coins plus boxes seem to me fair enough.

It is nice to see that not everyone here feels the need to kick me when I
already admit a mistake.

Everybody's making mistakes, it needs to have courage to admit it.
Unlike some people we know;-)

Gogu, I see nowhere in this thread where he admits he made a mistake
with respect to what I pointed out in my initial response....the fact
that you can enter the quantity of items purchased in the shipping
calculator.

Had he done this, the shipping cost on the invoice would not have been
a surprise.

Old June 13th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

? "Phil DeMayo" ?????? ??? ??????
ups.com...
Gogu responds to Mr. Off Topic:

It is nice to see that not everyone here feels the need to kick me when
already admit a mistake.

Everybody's making mistakes, it needs to have courage to admit it.
Unlike some people we know;-)

Gogu, I see nowhere in this thread where he admits he made a mistake
with respect to what I pointed out in my initial response....the fact
that you can enter the quantity of items purchased in the shipping
calculator.

No, I was referring to the fact he admitted he has done a mistake saying
that the seller was a crook and not observing that the shipping cost was for
a single coin or at least for not asking before bidding, and honestly I
believe that he deserves credit for having the courage to admit it publicly!

PC wrote:
--------
"...when I already admit a mistake."
-------
It's quite rare these days to see people saying "mea culpa"!

Had he done this, the shipping cost on the invoice would not have been
a surprise.

Maybe but Phil, please don't even think that my remark "Unlike some people
we know" was addressed to you!

Peace!

Old June 14th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
In , on 06/13/2007
at 08:40 AM, "Nick Knight" said:

indure

indure, endure, whatever

I am sick of you whining about me whining.

*plonk*

And learn how to spell.

Old June 14th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

"gogu" wrote in message

It is nice to see that not everyone here feels the need to kick me when I
already admit a mistake.

Everybody's making mistakes, it needs to have courage to admit it.
Unlike some people we know;-)

Yeah and they are the first to bash someone for making a mistake, too.
Coincidence? I think not...

Old June 14th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

"gogu" wrote in message
? "Gogu responds to RCC's biggest a-hole"
?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

Gogu, I see nowhere in this thread where he admits he made a mistake

Then learn how to read a-hole.

"I mistakenly assumed the price
reflected all four coins."

"Part of me says to just pay it, move on, and chalk it up as a lesson
learned "

You are a prick. Take Dick Cheney's advice and ...

Old June 14th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

wrote in message
. ..

with all those plonks, this place is sounding like an out of
tune banjo....

LOL!

Careful you will be harrassed for an off-topic post!

Old June 14th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Jun 13, 11:05?pm, "PC" wrote:

"gogu" wrote in message

? "Gogu responds to RCC's biggest a-hole"
?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

Gogu, I see nowhere in this thread where he admits he made a mistake

Then learn how to read a-hole.

This is rich....since it's painfully obvious that if you knew how to
read eBay auction descriptions we would be spared your periodic posts
about how unfair and dishonest some sellers are.

You conveniently snipped the quote above from my response to Gogu and
totally changed it's context. What I really said was that you had not
admitted a mistake with respect to what I posted....that you can enter
the quantity purchased in the shipping calculator.

Now....shouldn't you be busy making another off-topic response to the
Bible thumper in the IGWT thread so that it will never die? I believe
at last count you ONLY made 60 posts to that thread.

I also noticed yesterday that you once again tried to bait further off-
topic discussion by making yet another "Bush" comment in a response.

Old June 14th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_2_]

On Jun 13, 11:05?pm, "PC" wrote:

"gogu" wrote in message

? "Gogu responds to RCC's biggest a-hole"
?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

Gogu, I see nowhere in this thread where he admits he made a mistake

Then learn how to read a-hole.

This is

I got this far.

Educationally-Challenged eBay Coin Seller Bob Coins 1 March 17th 06 12:02 AM
Ebay Seller Turns Up NG - Impulse Coin Max Coins 2 October 28th 04 01:13 AM
Impulse Coin Seller on Ebay Max Coins 0 October 16th 04 12:54 AM
ebay seller shipping costs Winde Walker Coins 28 May 5th 04 11:59 PM
Jollyc12002, the ebay counterfeit seller has another trick! Wes Chormicle Coins 29 February 8th 04 02:31 AM