FUNDING RULE FOR A WORLD-FAMOUS TEAM

Old January 22nd 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Global Trade[_2_] Global Trade[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default FUNDING RULE FOR A WORLD-FAMOUS TEAM

We are seeking for find sustainability in awareness to donations and
sponsoring for leading our team to a advertisement paid professional
division in elite sports to the achievement of higher scored goals for
a coming 2010. We have also, this time find for to search advise for
how entities, divisions and other teambuilding have made for their
structure to money funding such as how the Security or ‘Company’
provide money funding for their suitability to specific operations at
a specific time. As well as our activity so is to the most that there
are yield co-operative winning for parties to participate in donations
for good sake. However these are not all for an activity to be fit for
a great goal, there must be something more of a well organized and
structured financial approach to this achievement of a great goal.
Well, of course there can not be a direct tax-money income for the
reason of sports as it occurs to be for the security divisions in
operations. However, I think a system to be applied for our structure
is not far away from being same as for sports team financing. It is
pretty simple to see our situation for everyone, but it requires
coming with a decision as well. These are parts of a whole process
that often seems to be more complex at the end than what it necessary
needs to be. First, comes a thought for it being a good reason for
being involved with elite sports advertisement, then we offer our
opportunity, there maybe a promise for a direction and donation. There
after a while seems to be different aspects for accountability, and a
ending decision not lead to any positive result, it just take time for
us. We must be more flexible for to handle these processes to become a
suitable decision with the good opportunity out of it in the end. It
requires a network for do this, a great yield structured trade for to
find the money needed. We have for an example at this time cost
surround to payment for a bill to the competition bill and permission
for to participate in Vasaloppet in Sweden for four professional
members. We have travel tickets, accommodation and staff for both
professionals and crew for to being purchased, all with a total amount
of money. We must find a donation to these costs before being able to
participate. Why not see it a great opportunity for the good sake and
for to exchange the bills with a corporation or entity for a co-
operative advertising in elite sports. This is something that we have
earlier worked allot with for different projecting entities. So, it
was easier then for just write them a letter and ask for participation
to what it was concern to, and find for a decision. Now we must turn
to see that part in a different perspective too, we must find other
structured funding opportunities to the finance for a team for to
travel the world and fulfil more of our time to the greater result in
set goal.

Direct advice or Donation for Team Funding to:

Mr Roger K.Olsson
PL 25 40 Kuttainen
SE: 980 16 Karesuando
Int. Phone: +46 (0) 705474830