Consigmnets

Old June 20th 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Heritage Auctions - Harry Metrano

Default Consigmnets

Hello All,

I wanted to take a moment to reach out to you and introduce myself; my name is Harry Metrano, I serve as Director of Numismatics for Heritage Auctions, based out of our Beverly Hills office. I work with clients around the West Coast and the Pacific Southwest evaluating collectible coins and currency for both outright purchase and auction consignment. I routinely buy and assist with consigning collections valued from hundreds of dollars to hundreds of thousands and I would love to help you make the right decision regarding your collection as well.

As both the world's largest collectibles auctioneer and the world's largest rare coin trading company, Heritage's level of expertise and performance is unmatched the world over. Planning on selling down the road? It may be time to reconsider as the rare coin market is currently red hot: in just a one week period between January 5th and January 12th, 2014, we sold a record-setting $105 million worth of coins and currency at auction. In addition to coins, Heritage Auctions brings to market rare and valuable collectibles of all types: from fine art, wine, and jewelry to entertainment, sports, and space memorabilia -- Heritage is the answer to all of your buying and selling needs. We also auction less conventional properties, such as historical documents, Internet domain names, antique arms and armor, luxury handbags -- even luxury real estate.

Whether you are buying, selling or consigning, I invite you to contact me at your convenience so I can go over what makes Heritage Auctions the smart choice for both collectors and dealers around the world. I am in our Beverly Hills office Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm and I look forward to hearing from you and working with you to plan a strategy that is tailored to your individual needs.

***Please note the ANA World Money Fair in Chicago is quickly approaching and we are accepting consignments up until June 23rd.