Authentic Signings Inc. questions

Old August 31st 12, 02:08 PM
b0gart b0gart is offline
Banned

Location: Florida
Question Authentic Signings Inc. questions

https://www.authenticsigningsinc.com/

Are these guys legit? Selling fakes? Have you bought from them before? Good or bad experience? Good or bad rep? Give me the skinny.
Im thinking about buying from them.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by b0gart : August 31st 12 at 02:10 PM.
Old September 6th 12, 01:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Default Authentic Signings Inc. questions

I was wondering the same......
Old September 6th 12, 06:17 PM
b0gart b0gart is offline
Banned

Location: Florida

I'm gonna email them a few questions, if I get a response I will post it here.
Old September 6th 12, 10:23 PM
b0gart b0gart is offline
Banned

Location: Florida
Post

Hello, what is the item you are looking to possibly buy? I will answer these best I can Authentic Signings, Inc www.authenticsigningsinc.com I\'m considering making a purchase but I have a few questions. Do you give refunds? YES I WOULD IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE ITEM AND RETURN IT IN A REASONBLE TIME AFTER YOU BOUGHT IT

What is your mailing address? WHY DO YOU WANT THAT ? WE ARE STRICTLY AN INTERNET BASED COMPANY Do you give a lifetime guarantee that the item is 100% authentic? I PERSONALLY CONTRACT AND ATTEND EVERY SIGNING. SO AUTHENTICITY IS NEVER NEVER NEVER QUESTIONED WE ONLY SELL WHO WE CONTRACT AND ATEND OURSELVES Are you a member of any authentic autograph organizations? NO WE ARE NOT BECAUSE ITS ALL BS. THERE ARE MANY COMPANIES THAT CREATE THESE ORGANIZATIONS WHO SELL BAD STUFF.

Can you provide me with customer references? I have better references than most. check out www.royjonesjr.com www.dennisrodman.com, www.officialmickyward.com, officialjakelamotta.com, these are all sites that my items are in their stores. I built these sites for the celebs. How long have you been in business? OVER 10 YEARS Thank you for your time.