Wisconsin quarter "Down Leaf" comedian on eBay..

Old February 4th 05, 01:09 AM
Harv

Default Wisconsin quarter "Down Leaf" comedian on eBay..

(Not my auction)..

Harv

Old February 4th 05, 02:18 AM
Richard L. Hall

Real problem is , it doesn't have a date. How do we know it was made last
year? I've a lot of pictures of leaves, especially the last leaf on the
tree. Maybe I can cut them into quarters too. Oops, gotta be from
wisconsin, not Virginia. Lets them out.

--
Richard
http://www.richlh.com

"Harv" wrote in message
(Not my auction)..

Harv

Old February 4th 05, 02:36 AM
Ron

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:09:06 GMT, "Harv" wrote:

(Not my auction)..

LOL,,, gotta love it.

Ron

Old February 4th 05, 03:13 AM
John Ahnen

"Ron" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:09:06 GMT, "Harv" wrote:

(Not my auction)..

LOL,,, gotta love it.

Ron

And I thought it was weird when I put a bag of pig hair (bristles) on eBay.
BTW, it did not sell...

John
(there's a sucker born every minute... just have to find him)

Old February 4th 05, 07:48 PM
Bob Flaminio

Harv wrote:
(Not my auction)..

"Unsearched Bags". ROFLMFAO!!!!

--
Bob

Old February 5th 05, 12:36 PM
TerryS

"Harv" wrote in message
(Not my auction)..

Harv

Wrong kind of leaf guys. Seller did not do homework.

TerryS