Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

Old January 5th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Jan 4, 10:30*pm, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

no bids you know of...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.

but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....

Old January 5th 08, 04:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
H. E. Pennypacker

wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

no bids you know of...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.

but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....

My Pilot is currently worth $29k and your Saturn is worth $5k. Like I
said, enjoy your $10 windfall and continue to spend your day trolling
newsgroups while I go to the PO to ship out some more Power Seller
profit.
Old January 6th 08, 01:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

no bids you know of...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.

but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....

My Pilot is currently worth $29k and your Saturn is worth $5k. Like I
said, enjoy your $10 windfall and continue to spend your day trolling
newsgroups while I go to the PO to ship out some more Power Seller
profit.

Pilot this, Pilot that- no one I know with any sense, would even
bother owning or driving one- they're tin cans on wheels.

If you want an SUV, get a GMC, Chevy, or Saturn VUE already. Even a
Ford or Chrysler would be a better choice. Not a Pilot. Honda is in
what, 6th place ? That's a hard sell you're trying to make there,
compared to 1st place GM.
Old January 6th 08, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:46:54 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

Pilot this, Pilot that- no one I know with any sense, would even
bother owning or driving one- they're tin cans on wheels. snip

Then why is their resale so high? Why are they so popular? Why
aren't Saturn WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGONS popular? (That's an easy one...most
people aren't child molesters.)

If you want an SUV, get a GMC, Chevy, or Saturn VUE already. snip

Oh! A Saturn VUE...with the ****ty Mexican assembly and engine? NO
THANKS!

Even a
Ford or Chrysler would be a better choice. Not a Pilot. Honda is in
what, 6th place ? That's a hard sell you're trying to make there,
compared to 1st place GM. snip

GM's been beat by Toyota already (as of last week) if you include
Scion in their sales figures. Sorry, Charlie...as usual, you lose
again.