A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rockola 496-Need control unit repair

Old August 17th 12, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tim[_5_]
external usenet poster

Default Rockola 496-Need control unit repair

Got a 55130-1 system 3 control board thats apparently in need of repair.I only get the far most left light to come on.The initiation light comes on briefly on power up. Advance doesn't work.
I get no display and no turn table/scan .Basically get nothing but the one light-which tells me it's appartently getting power-I used 2 differant power supplys- but nothing else.
Any help is appreciated.
Also still looking for manuel
Ads
Old October 7th 12, 08:09 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim[_5_] View Post
Got a 55130-1 system 3 control board thats apparently in need of repair.I only get the far most left light to come on.The initiation light comes on briefly on power up. Advance doesn't work.
I get no display and no turn table/scan .Basically get nothing but the one light-which tells me it's appartently getting power-I used 2 differant power supplys- but nothing else.
Any help is appreciated.
Also still looking for manuel
Hello,
Your best bet is to get in touch with "the expert": Warren Rowe @ C/W Rowe,4487 N. Rowland Ave., South El Monte, Ca. 91731 626-448-4518; or Bill Butterfield in Napa Ca @ Music For Fun For Everyone (Parts)
Warren is the West Coast repairman and at 73; still repairing all makes of Jukeboxes. He has helped me repair my Wurlitzers (when I couldn't find the fault); Rowe R-87; and Rockolas. Good luck. Bob