Rockola 496-Need control unit repair

Old August 17th 12, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tim[_5_]

Default Rockola 496-Need control unit repair

Got a 55130-1 system 3 control board thats apparently in need of repair.I only get the far most left light to come on.The initiation light comes on briefly on power up. Advance doesn't work.
I get no display and no turn table/scan .Basically get nothing but the one light-which tells me it's appartently getting power-I used 2 differant power supplys- but nothing else.
Any help is appreciated.
Also still looking for manuel
Old October 7th 12, 08:09 PM
Bob Raney Bob Raney is offline
Member

Location: Southern Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim[_5_] View Post
Got a 55130-1 system 3 control board thats apparently in need of repair.I only get the far most left light to come on.The initiation light comes on briefly on power up. Advance doesn't work.
I get no display and no turn table/scan .Basically get nothing but the one light-which tells me it's appartently getting power-I used 2 differant power supplys- but nothing else.
Any help is appreciated.
Also still looking for manuel
Hello,
Your best bet is to get in touch with "the expert": Warren Rowe @ C/W Rowe,4487 N. Rowland Ave., South El Monte, Ca. 91731 626-448-4518; or Bill Butterfield in Napa Ca @ Music For Fun For Everyone (Parts)
Warren is the West Coast repairman and at 73; still repairing all makes of Jukeboxes. He has helped me repair my Wurlitzers (when I couldn't find the fault); Rowe R-87; and Rockolas. Good luck. Bob

Rockola 496-1XCD (w/CD) jimw Juke Boxes 5 August 15th 17 02:32 AM
Rockola 496 elec5765 Juke Boxes 1 October 22nd 09 03:03 PM
FA: ROCKOLA CD PLAYER CONTROL UNIT 1993 [email protected] Juke Boxes 0 September 23rd 07 05:30 AM
R-82 Mech Control Unit PCWB Juke Boxes 2 May 5th 06 05:25 PM
Need CPU Memory unit gor Rockola 496? Jim Murphy Juke Boxes 0 December 17th 04 12:42 AM