FA: 1936 PCGS MS65 Bridgeport Commem. Half $1 open, NR

Old September 15th 03, 04:16 AM
Jon L.

Default FA: 1936 PCGS MS65 Bridgeport Commem. Half $1 open, NR

1936 PCGS MS65 Bridgeport Commem. Half $1 open, NR

Thanks for looking.

Old September 15th 03, 11:04 PM
WinWinscenario

Geez, just when Bill K. told us he was going to lay off for a while, I see
that he already has the high bid!

When a real thoroughbred hears the bugler play "The Call to Post" . . .

Regards,
Tom
Old September 16th 03, 02:48 AM
Bill Krummel

"WinWinscenario" wrote in message
Geez, just when Bill K. told us he was going to lay off for a while, I

see
that he already has the high bid!

When a real thoroughbred hears the bugler play "The Call to Post" . . .

Regards,
Tom

I have no defense. Since I posted that I was denying myself, I have bid in
the mid $700s on a 3 PDS coin Boone set 1934/35, over $300 on a Missouri,
and $228 on a 1938-S Texas, none of which I could afford but, if I won at my
price, I would have figured out a way. The 3 Boone set and the Missouri
were auctions of hsturn. I would still like to win one of his mystery coins
in a personal experiment. If you caught an earlier thread, you are aware
that all of his images show coins with the same look. This seller has
great fb and here in rcc, I have read of two personal experiences with this
seller, both positive. Still, the seller does not (that I have seen) put a
numerical grade on the coins but rather terms like Gem BU and Choice Gem BU.
That, and the unknown about the images, makes it hard for me to bid
liberally, not that I am inclined naturally to do so.

The Bridgeport is a little different. Here;

http://showcase.netins.net/web/bills...Bridgeport.JPG

Coin, with original issue box and lots of original, not too pleasant toning
on the reverse. I don't plan on submitting this coin, so I am still
looking for a Bridgeport to reside with my other commemoratives. Bill

Old September 16th 03, 02:56 PM
George D

WinWinscenario wrote:
Geez, just when Bill K. told us he was going to lay off for a while, I see
that he already has the high bid!

When a real thoroughbred hears the bugler play "The Call to Post" . . .

Regards,
Tom

They call hem "that dame"
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

The reward for a good deed is to have done it.

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old September 17th 03, 04:21 AM
George D

Bill Krummel wrote:
"George D" wrote in message

WinWinscenario wrote:

Geez, just when Bill K. told us he was going to lay off for a while, I

see

that he already has the high bid!

When a real thoroughbred hears the bugler play "The Call to Post" . . .

Regards,
Tom

They call hem "that dame"
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Nip it. Nip it in the bud, that's what I always say. If you don't nip it
in the bud, soon everyone will be calling me "That Dame, Bill". My
nickname, and I am proud of it, is "That Damn". And that's what That Damn
Krummel has to say. Nip it. That Damn Krummel

See spell check don't work for everything........

Old September 17th 03, 04:36 PM
Randy Thompson

George D wrote in message ...
Bill Krummel wrote:

Nip it. Nip it in the bud, that's what I always say. If you don't nip it
in the bud, soon everyone will be calling me "That Dame, Bill". My
nickname, and I am proud of it, is "That Damn". And that's what That Damn
Krummel has to say. Nip it. That Damn Krummel

See spell check don't work for everything........

--
George D

You got off easy. I referred to him as "The Queen" and it didn't go over well.
Old September 17th 03, 07:55 PM
Bill Krummel

"Randy Thompson" wrote in message
om...
George D wrote in message

Bill Krummel wrote:

Nip it. Nip it in the bud, that's what I always say. If you don't

nip it
in the bud, soon everyone will be calling me "That Dame, Bill". My
nickname, and I am proud of it, is "That Damn". And that's what That

Damn
Krummel has to say. Nip it. That Damn Krummel

See spell check don't work for everything........

--
George D

You got off easy. I referred to him as "The Queen" and it didn't go over

well.

I had to nip that one in the bud, too. Nipped it right in the bud. Yep.
TD Krummel