Why Are All Charlie Nudo's Deleted Posts Still Available?

Old May 24th 07, 12:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rick[_3_]

Default Why Are All Charlie Nudo's Deleted Posts Still Available?

"Bill cigar Clinton" wrote in message news:
On May 23, 7:22 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On 23 May 2007 15:46:11 -0700, Bill cigar Clinton
wrote:

Dear God, thank you for letting me not live in Pennsylvania, and
especially thanks for not letting me live in Drums, PA. I hear
it's really bad there. With your help, this Charlie Nudo troll will be
gone for good. Amen. snip

Hey Noodles...since you think Frontier is saving all of OUR posts, how
about I tell them about all your fraud activities on Epix over the
years? If you ever did call anyone at Frontier, I'm sure you cried a
litany of lies ("They're picking on me!" WAAAAAAAH!") all of which
can be easily unsubstantiated by your recent spam barrages, which are
against Google's and Frontier's Terms of Use.

Nice little fantasy, Noodles...until reality came crashing in...again.

Anything anyone sends to Frontier, gets automatically forwarded to
me
with complete headers, to build a case- go ahead, send more emails.
They really got a kick out of your blog, attacks against my family,
calling me a "racist"- you don't have a snowball's chance of getting
my service shut off, they are on MY SIDE, you DUMB ASS.

They have all YOUR emails, the links to your blog, and all Ricky's
emails, and your other foreign scumbag friends. Every single
complaint is being saved, they think you are INSANE.

quote:

"I do believe you and realize this guy is just plain old insane. I do
like the post mentioning Frontier, boy he is wrong there. Don't worry
we're not going to close your account."

Old May 24th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

. com...

wrote:

[...]

we're not going to close your account."- Hide quoted text -

whatamatter, Ricky....foiled again ?

don't hurt yourself- things aren't that bad...