thank you, God

Old May 23rd 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

Default thank you, God

Dear God, thank you for letting me not live in California, and
especially thanks for not letting me live in Lancaster, Ca. I hear
it's really bad there. With your help, this DeserTBob troll will be
gone for good. Amen.

Old May 24th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 23 May 2007 15:46:11 -0700, Bill cigar Clinton
wrote:

Dear God, thank you for letting me not live in Pennsylvania, and
especially thanks for not letting me live in Drums, PA. I hear
it's really bad there. With your help, this Charlie Nudo troll will be
gone for good. Amen. snip

Hey Noodles...since you think Frontier is saving all of OUR posts, how
about I tell them about all your fraud activities on Epix over the
years? If you ever did call anyone at Frontier, I'm sure you cried a
litany of lies ("They're picking on me!" WAAAAAAAH!") all of which
can be easily unsubstantiated by your recent spam barrages, which are
against Google's and Frontier's Terms of Use.

Nice little fantasy, Noodles...until reality came crashing in...again.
Old May 24th 07, 12:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

wrote:

Dear God, thank you for letting me not live in Pennsylvania, and
especially thanks for not letting me live in Drums, PA. I hear
it's really bad there. With your help, this Charlie Nudo troll will be
gone for good. Amen. snip

Hey Noodles...since you think Frontier is saving all of OUR posts, how
about I tell them about all your fraud activities on Epix over the
years? If you ever did call anyone at Frontier, I'm sure you cried a
litany of lies ("They're picking on me!" WAAAAAAAH!") all of which
can be easily unsubstantiated by your recent spam barrages, which are
against Google's and Frontier's Terms of Use.

Nice little fantasy, Noodles...until reality came crashing in...again.

Anything anyone sends to Frontier, gets automatically forwarded to me
with complete headers, to build a case- go ahead, send more emails.
They really got a kick out of your blog, attacks against my family,
calling me a "racist"- you don't have a snowball's chance of getting
my service shut off, they are on MY SIDE, you DUMB ASS.

They have all YOUR

Old May 24th 07, 12:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

wrote:

[...]

They have all YOUR emails, the links to your blog, and all Ricky's
emails, and your other foreign scumbag friends. Every single
complaint is being saved, they think you are INSANE.

quote:

"I do believe you and realize this guy is just plain old insane. I do
like the post mentioning Frontier, boy he is wrong there. Don't worry
we're not going to close your account."

Old May 24th 07, 01:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

wrote:

Dear God, thank you for letting me not live in Pennsylvania, and
especially thanks for not letting me live in Drums, PA. I hear
it's really bad there. With your help, this Charlie Nudo troll will be
gone for good. Amen. snip

Hey Noodles...since you think Frontier is saving all of OUR posts, how
about I tell them about all your fraud activities on Epix over the
years? If you ever did call anyone at Frontier, I'm sure you cried a
litany of lies ("They're picking on me!" WAAAAAAAH!") all of which
can be easily unsubstantiated by your recent spam barrages, which are
against Google's and Frontier's Terms of Use.

Nice little fantasy, Noodles...until reality came crashing in...again.

you insane, sad, little man....

si, signor...

Old May 24th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On May 24, 8:58 am, Bill cigar Clinton wrote:

you insane, sad, little man....

si, signor...

HEY Noodles

That is Senor you MORON,not signor.Besides you MORON,you're using the
wrong word there.

Signor is actually Italian.That word means "an Italian man of rank or
gentility"--used as a title equivalent for Mr.

Besides Also,senor is "A Spanish or Spanish speaking man".That is
according to the dictionary.

You must have flunked Foreign Languages in Middle and High School
Noodles.Or maybe you were in Special Education in school throughout
your educational life.Judging by your posts in this forum under your
numerous sock puppets the latter is the better possibility because you
are a mutiple personality person who needs to be medicated 24/7 to put
all of your multiple personalities to sleep.As we can see from your
posts,the medication that you are taking is the WRONG medication and
your multiple personalities are still alive and not so well because
you are an insane troll who LOVES to **** people off with all of his
spam and threatening e-mails.

By the way,Desert Bob is not the insane,sad little man...YOU ARE THE
INSANE SAD LITTLE MAN!

You just can't handle the truth about yourself,can't you Noodles?We
can see here in this forum that you can't and you actually get off
pointing your ****TY SMELLING FINGER at others because you are trying
to run away from the truth and the truth is catching up with you in
more ways than one and you don't like it.YOU ARE THE TROLL in this
forum Noodles.YOU ARE THE WORST TROLL ON THIS EARTH.I know that you do
not like that about yourself but that's your problem.

Why don't you just crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and
stay there?You not only be doing yourself a favor but the whole world
a favor,including those in this forum.I think as well as know that we
will get along just fine without you.

Old May 25th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 24 May 2007 14:44:58 -0700, imtheman
wrote:

[...]

will get along just fine without you. snip

Ker-POW! Noodles takes another shot right to the head!

He's going down for the count this time!
Old May 25th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On May 24, 7:21 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

Ker-POW! Noodles takes another shot right to the head!

He's going down for the count this time!

Actually Desert Bob,Ker-POW is putting it mildly.I was thinking more
along the lines of a HARD BODY SLAM in a WWE wrestling match.I can
imagine Noodles running away from Kane right now.Especially after
seeing Kane in the movie See No Evil.

Well Noodles.How does it feel to be knocked off your pedestal?You are
not so high and mighty right now,aren't you?How does it feel to be
finally facing the truth about yourself?Feels pretty sour,doesn't it?
As we can see,the Lemon Does Not Fall Too Far From The Tree.

As Desert Bob has just said,You're going down for the count this
time.You're going to need to hope for a miracle to save you now.As far
as things are now,I don't see any miracles happening for you at this
moment.I think that your luck is running out on you.It's sad but we
all have to pay the piper when that time comes.

OH WELL!

Old May 25th 07, 01:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

On May 24, 11:50 pm, imtheman wrote:
[...]

yeh, you guys went right in there, and got the **** knocked out of
you....wow, how impressive....

while the ISP service goes on business as usual...