New NexGen Kodachrome $100 Bills to be Unveiled on April 21st!

Old March 6th 10, 09:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

Default New NexGen Kodachrome $100 Bills to be Unveiled on April 21st!

More options Mar 6, 4:03 am

Newsgroups: rec.collecting.paper-money
From: Drago the Wolf
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 01:03:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New NexGen Kodachrome $100 Bills to be Unveiled on April
21st!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
Finally, my wait is almost over! The Febuary BEP production report
has
Series 2009 $100s in it, which are the new, colorized NexGen $100
bills. Remember, these were supposed to be "Series 2006" when they
were supposed to come out in 2007, then late 2008, then early 2009,
then early 2010. Well now, the new $100s should SURELY be coming out
in late 2010 or so. The new design will be unveiled April 21st. At
last!

http://www.newmoney.gov/newmoney/main.aspx?id=5414

(Now, if I could only persuade the Treasury to order a print run of
NexGen Kodachrome $2s or NexGen Kodachrome $500 bills. That would be
nice) (-;
Old March 6th 10, 09:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

(Try reading this one without all of that crap from me copying and
pasting this from r.c.p-m.)

Old March 7th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Mar 6, 4:12*am, Drago the Wolf wrote:
Finally, my wait is almost over! The Febuary BEP production report
*has Series 2009 $100s in it, which are the new, colorized NexGen
$100
*bills. Remember, these were supposed to be "Series 2006" when they
*were supposed to come out in 2007, then late 2008, then early 2009,
*then early 2010. Well now, the new $100s should SURELY be coming out
*in late 2010 or so. The new design will be unveiled April 21st. At
*last!

*http://www.newmoney.gov/newmoney/main.aspx?id=5414

*(Now, if I could only persuade the Treasury to order a print run of
*NexGen Kodachrome $2s or NexGen Kodachrome $500 bills. That would be
*nice) (-;

Umm ... Kodachrome has been a little scarce, lately (especially
Kodachrome 25). Are you suggesting that money will become
transparent?
Old March 7th 10, 11:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Higgins

Peter wrote:
[...]

As in vaporware?

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Old March 7th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 06:33:28 -0500, Jim Higgins wrote:

Umm ... Kodachrome has been a little scarce, lately (especially
Kodachrome 25). Are you suggesting that money will become transparent?

As in vaporware?

More like abandonware. Not only isn't Kodachrome being made
any more, but soon no one will be offering color processing
services.

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
Amo conventum instituti. -- Artifex Hannibal
Old March 7th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 06:33:28 -0500, Jim Higgins wrote:

Umm ... Kodachrome has been a little scarce, lately (especially
Kodachrome 25). Are you suggesting that money will become transparent?

As in vaporware?

More like abandonware. Not only isn't Kodachrome being made
any more, but soon no one will be offering color processing services.

"I've got a Nikon camera,
I love to take photographs,
Momma don't take
My Kodachrome away."

Paul Simon knew something we didn't.

- mazorj the Photographist

Old March 7th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "mazorj" wrote:

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 06:33:28 -0500, Jim Higgins wrote:

Umm ... Kodachrome has been a little scarce, lately (especially
Kodachrome 25). Are you suggesting that money will become transparent?

As in vaporware?

More like abandonware. Not only isn't Kodachrome being made
any more, but soon no one will be offering color processing services.

"I've got a Nikon camera,
I love to take photographs,
Momma don't take
My Kodachrome away."