Selling 40 year Collection of Autographs for Estate- List Available

Old September 28th 09, 12:52 PM
Ewinguno Ewinguno is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Selling 40 year Collection of Autographs for Estate- List Available

I have compiled a list of items which I Have so far inventoried from my father's 40 plus year collection of tv and movie memorabilia. I have divided these into several categories by type of items they are.

ALL of these pieces are noted by person and are signatures or related photos and memorabilia of each noted person. I have not finished the inventory in complete list format of the over 20,000 photographs in his collection and I am working on inventorying the many signed photos from almost every major movie, television show, as well as actor and actress plus musicians he had.

If you have a want list of movie, show or personality you are seeking- please drop me a line as I probably have something from it if it is from the 1940s through the 1980s. If a name appears more than once in any given section of this list it is because I have multiples of such noted in that section.

I will price pieces individually or in groups (Group lots WILL be priced at a discounted rate) should you find anything you wish to purchase. I will also gladly divide groups into different parts and allow payments in different time periods depending on the size of order you wish... sort of an "on hold" for items for you agreement. I accept Paypal, cashiers checks or money orders. I will ship all items insured and with Delivery Confirmation to insure everyone is covered in a documentable way.

I can provide scans or photos of most material (If I dont already have a scan or photo of such I can pull items and do so)... It is a large collection but worth a look!

Feel free to email me direct: LVNGLIFE2theFLST at aol dot com. I will gladly email you the list of material I have compiled so far. Thanks much!