US Mint website

Old April 23rd 04, 01:13 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
Jon wrote:

Anyone been to it lately? Keep getting "document contains no data"
error msg.

http://usmint.gov gets me full and immediate access.

Scot Kamins
--
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
Old April 23rd 04, 01:15 AM
Baron deBourse

Jon wrote:
Anyone been to it lately? Keep getting "document contains no data"
error msg.

Seems to be working fine here.

BdeB

Old April 23rd 04, 01:31 AM
MarkR

"Jon" wrote in message
Anyone been to it lately? Keep getting "document contains no data"
error msg.

It's working here. In fact I just found out that my Canvasback Duck medal
shipped today. Yeeeeaaahhh!!

Mark

Old April 23rd 04, 02:01 AM
Bruce Remick

"Jon" wrote in message
Anyone been to it lately? Keep getting "document contains no data"
error msg.

Working for me. What *isn't* working for me at the moment, though, is the
"My Ebay/Selling" link.

Bruce

Old April 23rd 04, 02:03 AM
PCameron

"Scot Kamins" wrote in message

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the

decision."
- Benjamin Franklin

Wow! Franklin really said that!? The more I read about the guy the more
impressed I become.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:03 AM
Jon

Default US Mint website

Old April 23rd 04, 02:04 AM
MarkR

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
Anyone been to it lately? Keep getting "document contains no data"
error msg.

Working for me. What *isn't* working for me at the moment, though, is the
"My Ebay/Selling" link.

It wasn't working for me before either Bruce, but it is now. Give it
another try.

Mark

Bruce

Old April 23rd 04, 06:06 PM
Coin Saver

From: "PCameron"

Franklin really said that!? The more I read about the guy the more impressed

I become.

He had the wimmin linin up, that's fer sure.

In addition to having a "weekly bath by water", he also practiced and advocated
a "weekly bath by fresh air", in the interim between water baths. He believed
exposing the skin to fresh air on a regular basis held positive health
benefits.

There were neighborhood complaints in Philadelphia about him taking these
"baths" (in an outside gazebo, in a bathtub) on a regular basis, to include
from his maid. He eventually moved them to a "bathing room", on the second
floor corner, inside of his residence, which had several additional windows
added (to access more fresh air).

Must've been a sight to see in late January, though...

8-|
- Coin Saver
some items FA
http://babyurl.com/qkVKEQ