Scotland's banknotes 'under threat in Treasury shake-up'

Old February 4th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default Scotland's banknotes 'under threat in Treasury shake-up'

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...es-.3739567.jp
Old February 4th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

wrote in message
http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...es-.3739567.jp

The comments are interesting as they show that any twit can have internet
access, or they may be deliberate troll posts, which more likely.

There is a similar article in the Glasgow Herald which will be joining my
collection of newspaper clippings, yes I am a sad person. :-) Billy

Old February 4th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in message

wrote in message
http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...es-.3739567.jp

The comments are interesting as they show that any twit can have internet
access, or they may be deliberate troll posts, which more likely.

There is a similar article in the Glasgow Herald which will be joining my
collection of newspaper clippings, yes I am a sad person. :-) Billy

Better hurry up and save your £, they are coming after them. Pretty soon
note.boy will not have a problem 'tall spending HRH in Yorkshire afteralls.

--
My Website on Numismatics - Scottish in Particular:

http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney

Old February 4th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"scottishmoney" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message

wrote in message
http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...es-.3739567.jp

The comments are interesting as they show that any twit can have internet
access, or they may be deliberate troll posts, which more likely.

There is a similar article in the Glasgow Herald which will be joining my
collection of newspaper clippings, yes I am a sad person. :-) Billy

Better hurry up and save your £, they are coming after them. Pretty soon
note.boy will not have a problem 'tall spending HRH in Yorkshire
afteralls.

--
My Website on Numismatics - Scottish in Particular:

http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney

We are holidaying in the most beautiful country in the word this year.

I was at the York Coin Fair last month and bought Scottish notes there with
Scottish notes. Billy

Old February 4th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in We are holidaying in
the most beautiful country in the word this year.

Gees, I think you have been travelling south of Hadrian's Wall ta much of
late. At least I hope you mean Scotland

Old February 4th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"scottishmoney" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in We are holidaying in
the most beautiful country in the word this year.

Gees, I think you have been travelling south of Hadrian's Wall ta much of
late. At least I hope you mean Scotland

The country matching my description "the most beautiful country in the
world" is of course Scotland, somewhere around Perth again in a cottage.

There's a great restaurant there serving traditional Scottish food, The Jade
Garden, Chinese of course but the waitress was Polish.

I may attempt to photograph the buildings in Perth that were, or still are,
bank branches as there are many nice old buildings there. Billy

Old February 5th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

You know who wants to be at Blair for the horse show.

I enjoy it also as the setting is spectacular as are the pasties, we usually
go for one day but if we holiday there we can go for all 4 days.

There are a few antique shops up that way so I can be on the look out for
Scottish notes. Billy

Old February 5th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in message
You know who wants to be at Blair for the horse show.

I enjoy it also as the setting is spectacular as are the pasties, we
usually go for one day but if we holiday there we can go for all 4 days.

There are a few antique shops up that way so I can be on the look out for
Scottish notes. Billy

The best pasties are in the UP of MI.