Why does K/ris B/aker suck so much?

Old November 1st 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.true-crime,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books
Borked Pseudo Mailed

Default Why does K/ris B/aker suck so much?

Kris Baker wrote:

"Jim Daniel" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 03:58:41 GMT, "Kris Baker"
wrote:

"Jim Daniel" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:34:38 GMT, "Kris Baker"
wrote:

"Jim Daniel" wrote in message

As for Sexiest-Celebrities.com, they

....they? You'd be more honest if you'd said "I".

What the hell are you talking about?

You just posted 100+ spams on Usenet, out of concern for

Now you're just making stuff up to justify your ridiculous statement.
No, I didn't just post 100+ spams on Usenet. I posted one response to
this thread topic.

You're the classid troll. Fly in, make a statement to enrage people
and get a flame-thread going.

Whatever! I won't participate any further.

You promise?
I see you clipped the link I posted.

Kris
Another one bites the dust

I bet your clitty gets rock hard everytime you say that.

How long has it been since you last gave your husband a good blowjob?

Stop jerking off here in the newsgroups and go take care of your wifely duties!

That poor DeWayne, stuck with such a loud fat old shrew for a wife.

Kris Baker
2984 Orson F Dr
Layton, UT 84040
(801) 544-1487

Old November 1st 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.true-crime,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books
gamer

Default REPORT THIS STALKER

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

I bet your clitty gets rock hard everytime you say that.

How long has it been since you last gave your husband a good blowjob?

Stop jerking off here in the newsgroups and go take care of your wifely duties!

That poor DeWayne, stuck with such a loud fat old shrew for a wife.

Stalker needs to be reported (original message with full headers) to