USMint mess

Old May 1st 05, 07:19 PM
Anita

Default USMint mess

The US Mint site is a mess. I checked my orders today. Only one of the
three orders made since March 15 was recorded correctly, and I haven't
received those yet. One of my orders for MN quarters was suspended.
??? No explanation. I wondered why I never received them. One order
had me ordering two ASE, sent me four (which I ordered and received)
and had the order still be processed. I hope someone is keeping hard
copies of the actual orders.

Anita
Old May 2nd 05, 12:22 AM
John Carney

"Stujoe" wrote

I guess they don't want
my monkey very badly.

--
Stujoe
http://www.CoinPeople.com

Well jeez, Stu...can you imagine how bad it would be there with a monkey
running around?

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Old May 2nd 05, 05:22 PM
Eric Freeman

"Anita" wrote in message
The US Mint site is a mess....
...I hope someone is keeping hard copies of the actual orders.

Prob'ly wouldn't make a difference. I ordered a set of the 2005 nickel
rolls, then the next day ordered 2 more. I was charged for and received the
2, then about a week later got an email saying they charged me for 2 more
and that they were on their way. Got those 2 in the mail the other day.
Not worth the hassle to return, so I guess I'll keep all 4.

Government employees have way too much job security.

Eric

Old May 2nd 05, 06:00 PM
winwin

The US Mint site is a mess

I've been trying for weeks to order some Marshall commems, some SAEs,
some FDCs, some Buff 5c, some annual sets. But the website continues
to reject every effort, no matter what I do. I guess I should be
grateful!

Regards,
Tom

Old May 7th 05, 11:42 PM
gogu

? "Anita" ?????? ??? ??????
The US Mint site is a mess. I checked my orders today. Only one of the
three orders made since March 15 was recorded correctly, and I haven't
received those yet. One of my orders for MN quarters was suspended.
???

Anita, I am receiving the same message for my order.
I wonder what does it mean "suspended"...
Cancelled ?
Temporarily suspended until all items are in stock so they can ship in one
shipment ?...
Other ?...

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Old May 9th 05, 03:12 PM
Lee

In my case, suspended meant that the order was placed on 'hold' status
for no reason - if I hadn't called to find out why, it would have
never been reinstated!

On Sun, 8 May 2005 01:42:49 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

? "Anita" ?????? ??? ??????
.. .

Old May 9th 05, 11:03 PM
gogu

? "Lee" ?????? ??? ??????
In my case, suspended meant that the order was placed on 'hold' status
for no reason - if I hadn't called to find out why, it would have
never been reinstated!

!!!
The Mint is an immense fountain of surprises :-)
I tried to call them but after I dial "0" to speak with a representative I
get back ... nothing !
I wonder if I am dialling correctly...

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

On Sun, 8 May 2005 01:42:49 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

. ..