New Jersey Pulp and Paperback show Nov. 11th Sat.

Old November 4th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

Default New Jersey Pulp and Paperback show Nov. 11th Sat.

Sat. Nov., 11th. I believe this is the 5th or sixth annual show. It's
been getting better every year. Last year the attendance came close (in
one day) to the total attendance of the 3 day Pulpcon.

More info at:

http://members.aol.com/boldventurepress/6pacon.html

Loads of Pulps (all genre's), paperback and hardcover collector books.
I'll be attnding as a dealer. I will have 24 linear feet displayed. I
will have what I believe is the largest lot of Weird Tales ever offered
(catalog or display). This will be about 1000 issues. I'll also have
about 99% of all the Arkham House books. Plus many virtually NOS
signed, numbered Fantasy Press books (some in the original shipping
cartons).

Adventure House will have 1000's of rare pulps and Chuck Miller should
have many nice books from the legendary Jack Chalker collection. Many
other dealers will be there also.

I think there should be about 55-60 6" tables loaded with the good
stuff.

Don't miss it. Next chance for this stuff will be in May, 2007 at the
Windy City Pulp and Paperback show. Then Pulpcon in the Summer. See ya
there!