FREE offer; just send me postage

Old January 24th 08, 11:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default FREE offer; just send me postage

I have some items I don't want. I am willing to give them away if you
pay postage. Just tell me what you want, email me and then arrange to
send me self-addressed stamped envelope.

Items include:

Two packs of Elvis Trading cards, unopened in package, series 2, 12
cards per pack

Transformers new, in package stickers (6 of them); unopened

Armageddon Promo cards, new in package

Osmosis Jones Magnet

Bandits 100 dollar bill (not real folks)

The Dark is Rising/Mr. Magorim's Wonder Emporium bookmarks (several)

The Dark is Rising foldout poster (Several available)

Battlefield Earth bookmarks (three available)

Several PREPRINTED sports cards. 8 of them.

The Water Horse, Ledend of the Deep Study Guide (poster in the middle)

Godzilla Folded poster (folded in a lot of squares; came that way)

Vampire "The Masquerade" booklet from Convention I attended many years
ago VERY slick and nice inside (two available)

Imagine Con program from a convention I attended in 2000

Lord of the Rings Postcard (two, from Germany, in average condition)

Get Your Space on Pishnut Space For Free and Send Free Ecards Ariella Lyn Coins 3 September 30th 07 02:17 PM
Free offer Sue H Autographs 0 August 12th 06 03:22 AM
Free pen offer Undertheweather Pens & Pencils 0 May 14th 06 10:39 AM
SELLING 250 hallmark keepsake from ESTATE SALE MINT IN BOXES SEND OFFER [email protected] General 0 September 12th 05 12:20 AM
e-Bay: Can't send 2nd chance offer to first underbidder PC Coins 3 July 24th 05 05:28 PM