The View Autograph segment

Old December 19th 07, 05:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
stricklercelebs

Default The View Autograph segment

Also...Since Cyrkin is an UACC registered dealer, I'm sure he doesn't
need a supplier (you say 'part owner') bad mouthing another UACC
member. This could cause an ethics problems. Go ahead and make
problems...if you want it to reflect badly on the those dealers you do
business with.
Old December 19th 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

that's one of the first orders of business, getting you OUT of the
uacc...
uhh, that email is a forgery too...just like everything else you do..
keep it up though..i relish seeing these things.
especially all the lies you are telling...no one asked you to
advertise in the magazine...steve told me he's never spoken to you,
doesn't know who you are...
but you go ahead and keep running your business...it won't be for
long.
like steve told me last night, he could have a magazine that is FULL
of ads, no articles and thinker than the bible (every month) if he
allowed the forgers to advertise.

Old December 19th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
stricklercelebs

Dear Lon,

Thank you for taking the time to speaking with me earlier!

Autograph Collector magazine continues to grow and appeal to
collectors around the world. I've also attached testimonials of
advertisers who deal in various types of Memorabilia: Historical,
Presidential, Space, Vintage Hollywood, Contemporary Hollywood, Sports
and Music Memorabilia!

Here's the latest changes and additions to our publication.

We're now in all 580+ Sam's Club stores with an additional almost
9,000 copies
US & UK Bookstore distribution expansion, including 135 more Barnes &
Noble US Stores
Special promotional displays running in all Books-a-Million Stores
Auction Calendar: Cost-effectively promote your auctions in Autograph
Magazine, and on our new website. Full-page, full-color advertisers
get one free premium listing a month.
Dealer Directory launches this issue: List your business cost-
effectively in the magazine and on the website with our dealer
directory. Free listings for every paid display advertiser running a
1/6 page or larger ad. Full-page, full-color advertisers get free
premium listings.
New AUTOGRAPH website: Yes, the long-awaited Autograph website is
FINALLY here. Completely new from scratch, it's designed to be a
portal for autograph and memorabilia collectors, with special
categories for entertainment, music, history/politics, sports and
books. About 75% of the magazine will be online every issue, plus
specialized content will be continually added including:
Blogs
Message Boards
How-to tips & practical articles
An event calendar including auctions, signings, shows & more
An autograph and memorabilia web directory listing dealers, fan,
reference sites and more. All Autograph display advertisers will be
provided an enhanced listing free of charge. UACC Registered Dealer
and PADA dealers in good standing will be offered a BASIC listing free
of charge--subject to our sole approval (we reserve sole right of
approval of dealers and listings). The purpose of providing free basic
listings for reputable dealers is to help collectors in the enormous
task of sorting out the wheat from the chaff.
Our new, enhanced eZine relaunched on Monday, October 8th.

Please contact me for advertising and promotional opportunities that
are affordable and effective. I'm currently working on the February
issue, reserve a spot today!

Look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Trish

Trish Hessey
Director of Advertising

Autograph Magazine

www.AutographMagazine.com
Toll-Free 800.996.3977 x104

Intl. 714.263.3560 x104

Fax 714.557.2105

Old December 19th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

oh, and i run into chris ALL the time right now...he invited me to
dinner the other day...always friendly to me and my people...
i'm not worried about physical stuff with him or any of his
buddies..but since you are saying THAT and threatening me, i guess no
one has anything to think except that you are a fraud.

Old December 19th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Terry Springer

Thanks for the info Barefoot!

wrote in message
Strickler--I hate to say this but I know for a fact barefoot is part
owner of Starbrite. So now I do not believe your posts. I too have
talked with Steve and Trish from Autograph Collector and both
confirmed this. As to part owner of the magazine I have never asked,
but I will also say that Autographczar is a FORGER. He sold over 50
Britney Spears autographs in a year. I doubt she even signed 50
autographs in 2 years total. I do not have any knowledge on you so I
will not make any comment there, but hey lets not post BS on here.

Old December 19th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

speaking with trish is not the same as speaking with steve...sorry
charlie!

Old December 19th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and i don't see you (strickler sports/autographczar) on the UACC
registered dealer list. another con by lon strickler.

http://www.uacc.org/rdlist.htm
if someone sees him on the list...let me know...
mike
Old December 19th 07, 06:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
stricklercelebs

On Dec 19, 12:32�pm, barefoot wrote:
oh, and i run into chris ALL the time right now...he invited me to
dinner the other day...always friendly to me and my people...
i'm not worried about physical stuff with him or any of his
buddies..but since you are saying THAT and threatening me, i guess no
one has anything to think except that you are a fraud.

Okay...so what's the truth? You have told me that Chris is a forger
because we know he's AutographCzar's supplier...but, then you say
Chris is out with you and your people obtaining autographs and asking
you out to dinner. You can't have it both ways. See, this is another
example of you avoid entanglement in your own lies.
Old December 19th 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
stricklercelebs

On Dec 19, 1:21�pm, barefoot wrote:
and i don't see you (strickler sports/autographczar) on the UACC
registered dealer list. another con by lon strickler.

http://www.uacc.org/rdlist.htm
if someone sees him on the list...let me know...
mike

I am a member of the UACC...don't need to be a registered dealer to
file charges.
Old December 19th 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

but you need to be a registered dealer and a registered member to say
that you are a member...and file all the charges you like...we've been
on the phone all morning with your lies...

and i just said that i was INVITED to dinner with chris...and he does
come out to get autographs and is friendly all the time...so see, i
CAN have it both ways..i never said that i'm friendly to him...
he gave one of my employees tickets to a concert the other day...so i
doubt he's mad at me.
but you enjoy your own lies and deceit...i bet you lie to yourself
too.
have fun..