"In The Mail" Saturday 9/20/03

Old September 20th 03, 08:26 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Saturday 9/20/03

Well another mail week comes to a close and it was a pretty good one as my
posts showed. One return to sender today and a couple of successes to report.

Also had one in person opportunity this afternoon and that was former All Pro
Safety for the New England Patriots Tim Fox. He was signing at the Woburn Mall
in Woburn, Ma. I had this one on the schedule for today and had changed my
mind about the 30 minute ride. While chatting with one of the regulars in
these groups, I was asked if I was ill or what the problem was. Then the
computer shut down and I took it as a sign, so off I went and just want to say,
"No Joe I am not ill. I did go and thank you."

But the return to sender was from:

Gus Halloman (Football)
C/o Genereal Delivery
Tyler, Tx 75701
it is stamped: undeliverable as addressed. forwarding order expired

anyone?????

But then a couple of good ones.

Melody Anderson (actress)
1640 S. Sepulueda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
sent 12/18/00
received 9/20/03
I received an 8x10 bw signed photo. However I do not believe that is the
correct address. My guess is someone found this request in a closet somewhere
as I had a success from her in March at the following address.
PO Box 350
New York, NY 10028-0017
and this one only took 3 weeks

GOLF