Anyone notice an absence here?

Old July 21st 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Anyone notice an absence here?

barefoot wrote:
well, actually...sorry, i haven't been around...let's see, my roomate
has cancer, so i've been back and fourth to the hospital. then this and
last week scool got back in session...
and i'm still pretty ****ed that 2 people lied on here about me saying
that i was arguing with myself...

The only thing you are ****ed about is the fact that you got caught.

i've done quite a bit of research on the subject that i'm not really
going to discuss...but i've been told that ip address' are not like a
phone number and that the number IS NOT only issued to a singular
computer. I've been told that they CAN BE (not always, but can be)
issued to the same service area. it sounds to me like, even though this
isn't every case, but it seems that in some regions, they are issued
like area codes and hundreds of people can have the same isp address
(or ip or whatever the hell it is)..

This is an out and out lie, but whatever.

so, not to name names, but you know who you are...you are just
wrong...i do admit that it's odd that me and the other guy, uhh, are
from the same area...but i had all the info he/she was looking for (i
think the person was jerry?)..but at the same time, i don't have the
time to argue with myself for the purposes of just doing that...but JB
does, and he's been doing it for years...

I have not been arguing with myself. Just you. You are ****ed because
I caught you in a really pathetic situation that made you look like the
pathetic individual that you are.

but it's cool...my time is done here...i don't have the time to deal
with he said this about this to me. since i have school and driving my
roomate to his chemo treatments for the next 6 months...there's just
too much life to just waste it on people who jsut want to argue and lie
about me for no other reason than just to do it....

Good riddance. You have no time because you were humiliated and
everyone knows the loser that you are.

oh yeah jb, i also learned how to COPY ip addresses, trust me, i got to
a school where they just about teach you how to hack computers. so that
means you could have learned it too, and there's nothing saying that
jerry wasn't YOU, since you were the one digging up all the dirt. it's
probably completely public knowledge how to do it.

I can assure you barefoot... I know how to spell and I know how to
punctuate. And, I don't even know who those people are that you were
talking about getting autographs from. You can easily compare the
writing to know that that was not me. Why would I change my name? I
am not afraid to post anything here. I definitely am not hacking into
anyone's computer to post a message on a google newsgroup. If I was
going to be a hacker, there are a lot better things to do than screw
with you.

JB

Old July 21st 06, 10:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

If that is your preference, great... However do you even know how to
spell school? scool is how you spell it. Your grammar is atrocious.
Your spelling is worse.
And, my complaint is that you are an idiot that posts on here with two
names and then lies about it. You were caught dead in the water and
still try and say that you did not do it. Some people lie so much they
believe their own lies. These people need to get psychiatric help.
JB

barefoot wrote:
is that really the only complaint BOB, is that i don't capitalize?
cause that's not a grammar issue...it's a preference issue. MINE

Old July 21st 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well, better to be excessive about (not obsessive trust me) this than
worrying about how often other poeple post ... so much so I have to
look it up! How pathetic!

On 21 Jul 2006 13:37:56 -0700, "Coach" wrote:

Sue H wrote:
At least I contribute; people like you just lurk and then attack
people for no reason. That's more pathetic!

"contribute"? LOL! You not only contribute, you LIVE this group.

Can one say "obsessed"?

Ob-sess - To preoccupy the mind of excessively.

Old July 22nd 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"barefoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
well, actually...sorry, i haven't been around...let's see, my roomate
has cancer, so i've been back and fourth to the hospital. then this and
last week scool got back in session...
and i'm still pretty ****ed that 2 people lied on here about me saying
that i was arguing with myself...
i've done quite a bit of research on the subject that i'm not really
going to discuss...but i've been told that ip address' are not like a
phone number and that the number IS NOT only issued to a singular
computer. I've been told that they CAN BE (not always, but can be)
issued to the same service area.

lets check the board......bzzzzzzzzttttttt.....sorry you are wrong...you
need to do some more homework, other than typing it into google then
claimingyou know something.

it sounds to me like, even though this
isn't every case, but it seems that in some regions, they are issued
like area codes and hundreds of people can have the same isp address

wrong again.....keep trying Mike, you just can't dig a hole deep enoughb can
you.

(or ip or whatever the hell it is)..

so you dont actually know what you are talking about at all

so, not to name names, but you know who you are...you are just
wrong...

Actually, they (does this include me?) are very right. no arguement about
it.
The real question is, why would you keep coming back for a spanking when you
have absolutely no leg to stand on.

i do admit that it's odd that me and the other guy, uhh, are
from the same area...

bhahahahahaha...yeah....."odd"....that you were using the same
computer....both on internet....both on usenet.....both on the same
newsgroup.....both answering the same thread.....about 15 minutes
apart...yeah..."odd".......

but i had all the info he/she was looking for (i
think the person was jerry?)..but at the same time, i don't have the
time to argue with myself for the purposes of just doing that...

god, just give it up Mike, its well beyond embarrassing for you.

but JB
does, and he's been doing it for years...
but it's cool...

my time is done here...

woo hoo !!!!!

i don't have the time to deal
with he said this about this to me. since i have school and driving my
roomate to his chemo treatments for the next 6 months...

i thought you were marreid and living with your wife?
be careful, you are starting to trip over your own lies.

there's just
too much life to just waste it on people who jsut want to argue and lie
about me for no other reason than just to do it....

is that a nice way of saying, i got caught talking sh!t, got spanked, and
have no genuine retort to any of this beyond digger myself a deeper hole?

oh yeah jb, i also learned how to COPY ip addresses, trust me, i got to
a school where they just about teach you how to hack computers.

a haXor school ???? bahahahahahahahaahah

here is a question for you....
why would you bother going to all the trouble of joining a PC school if
"jerry" was not you ?!?!?!?!?!?

YOU JUST F#CKED UP AGAIN !!!!

so that
means you could have learned it too, and there's nothing saying that
jerry wasn't YOU, since you were the one digging up all the dirt. it's
probably completely public knowledge how to do it.
mike

You are a disgrace & a joke.
go away forever

Old July 22nd 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

The real question is can YOU say obsessed! Your the one that took the time
to look up the exact number of posts she has made! Which, of course, was a
waste of time because as much as you may want to be the posting police, you
not. Just another troll! Why don't you drop Mike a note, you two would get
along great. This is assuming your not Mike! Look like I have another
worthless troll to PLONK!

"Coach" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 22nd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Coach

SBFan2000 blurted out:

The real question is can YOU say obsessed! Your the one that took the time
to look up the exact number of posts she has made!

All you do is click on "view profile" and it shows the number of
postings that subscriber has made. It takes maybe 3 seconds at the
most.

Please try putting a little thought into your postings next time.

Old July 22nd 06, 05:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Still, you wasted time on me; that in itself speaks something too...

Yeah, I have no life. I have medical probles currently that make it
difficult to work; so I spend time on one of several hobbies I have.
Granted, a lot of them involve computer, so I check this and email
several times a day. I could cut it out pretty easily but what the
heck; I don't feel like making your day today. Tomorrow isn't
looking good for it either.

SBFan2000 blurted out:

Old July 22nd 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

"Todd F." wrote in message
I swear I saw him at The Hollywood Collectors Show. Was that you dude?

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com