Battlestar Galactica Photos

Old March 16th 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Battlestar Galactica Photos

He's trying to twist the argument backwards... so he can back peddle.
It's not gonna work; people can go back and reread his inane posts. I
don't mind arguing, but I am arguing with a damned fool methinks.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:14:48 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

huh?

Old March 16th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

and keith tells you right on this site...keith's photos are actually
free...he doesn't even really charge. it's jsut that his cost for
running the site are quite a bit. and he only asks for a donation of
either more photos or a little bit of money. but you aren't
actually buying anything from keith. you just
download..and if you giuve him like $5, you're pretty much guaranteed
everything on his site- over 2000+ hi quality, hi res pictures (i'm
sure some other idiot will try to debate me about how 150 dpi isn't
good enough for an 8 x 10 photo, but take it from someone who has
THOUSANDS PRINTED EVERY MONTH, every photo lab in the world says that
this is more than enough)
where in any of this have i twisted 1 thing around? you are an idiot. i
really hate to say it, you usually seem very nice, and it's probably
why you are fighting with about everyone on this ng, you really show
off your ass with your simplistic, idiotic arguments which have no
bearing then say "lalala, i proved it and you didn't" really, is there
any senility medicine you should be taking? cause you are complete ly
lost and at this point, actually arguing with yourself. i don't EVER
BACKPEDDLE, if i make a mistake, then i'll admit it...but at this
point, you haven't shown me ****.

Old March 16th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I wouldn't buy a Barney the Dinosaur autograph from that loser......lol

"Sue H" wrote in message
don't buy anything from him till you know exactly the truth about
what you are buying. Get the information first and call or email the
company and see if what you are buying is kosher.

On 16 Mar 2006 10:45:04 -0800, "barefoot"
wrote:

email me direct at if you are interested.
mike

Old March 16th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I stole mine off the 'net, printed them out and nobody had a problem
singing them.

Old March 16th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I stole mine off the 'net

well thats blunt, and honest :-) I have never had problems get this stuff
signed either, that I know of. I have some that are still out but they
aren't even 6 months old yet. Starting to worry about Kerri Lee Green
though, I didn't think I'd have to much problem getting her but its been
about 4-5 months, getting impatient. ;-)

Old March 16th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

We all do this. I am not innocent either. I was arguing that us
collectors would have more ground to stand on regarding the "fair use"
and "personal use" clause. That's all. Those who make them and sell
them for profit, would be the ones they go after because they are
taking money off of intellectual rights of these companies who paid
photographers, cinematographers etc ... We as collectors, cause no
harm. We get a sig for our collection and even if we put them on the
net on our sites, we are promoting that film in a sense.

So all this is about who is more guilty...

Old March 17th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

LOL if any third party came in from outside this group and read your
posts and mine, I am assured I'd not be the idiot here. LOL At least
my arguments are base on legal issues which I can send URL's for,
proof for etc.

You apparently are not reading all my posts before you start writing.
And you're so eager to keep arguing (doesn't matter if it's me or
someone else), you just keep talking without reading what you already
wrote. You have contradicted youself so much it's insane.

PS this is my last post on the matter; people will judge for
themselves. Oh by the way, WHAT college do you go to? I want to be
sure I don't go there...

Old March 17th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Pricy for some of their autographs...99 bucks up!!!

On 16 Mar 2006 11:50:36 -0800, "Lone Gunman"
wrote:

I hate to recommend them, but Creation have soe great looking,
officially licensed photos available on their website -
http://www.creationent.com

Old March 17th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I am a third party, been around this ng for a bunch of years - used to post,
but since Sue became the Queen, I stopped. But I lurk, and read everything,
and have to say that Sue has gotten totally out of control. When it comes
to Star Wars walk-ons, or the key grip best boy, she really knows her stuff,
but her ignorance really has come thru on this post.

I tried, I really tried to not post this, but Sue just had to issue the
"third party" challenge. Comes right down to it, Sue, Barefoot has it all
over you when it comes to knowledge of the hobby. My 2 cents worth - and
hopefully Sue will take a look in the mirror and realize that she is NOT the
Queen Bee!

Wanda

Old March 17th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Really, what the hell do you know about copyright law? That's the
subject; not the fact you don't like I post a lot. And Barefoot
obviously doesn't know about this hobby; he's used words like "most
through the mail autographs are secretarial" and all sort of other
twisted nonsense that is never backed up with fact; and NOTHING you
say here has anything to do with the issue or fact either. Just
spouting off your personal dislike. That's fine but way off track.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:57:10 -0800, "Wanda" wrote:

I am a third party, been around this ng for a bunch of years - used to post,
but since Sue became the Queen, I stopped. But I lurk, and read everything,
and have to say that Sue has gotten totally out of control. When it comes
to Star Wars walk-ons, or the key grip best boy, she really knows her stuff,
but her ignorance really has come thru on this post.

I tried, I really tried to not post this, but Sue just had to issue the
"third party" challenge. Comes right down to it, Sue, Barefoot has it all
over you when it comes to knowledge of the hobby. My 2 cents worth - and
hopefully Sue will take a look in the mirror and realize that she is NOT the
Queen Bee!

Wanda

.. .