Bassale & Harold Smith

Old March 27th 05, 09:07 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:41:27 GMT, "pe2" wrote:

Remember-if they come back as a different user; they're IP address still may
be the same. What you're doing is blocking the IP address.

In Outlook express-block sender is under "Message"Block Sender.

Hope this helps-

That would only work IF they had a static IP address. Its my
understanding that almost all ISPs now normaly use dynamic Ip
addresses.
Old March 27th 05, 09:16 PM
Robert de Ridder

Do you want these posts to end (Barefoot slamming etc)?

I'll start: YES

Yes

Old March 27th 05, 09:31 PM
Gummby3

At least in the US, a person is considered innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
All I've read from you is a lot of accusations. I haven't seen any proof to
back up your claims. I take things BF posts with a grain of salt, but he
has not personally done anything to me to warrant any type of "banishment",
even if that were possible by a simple member. Post some substantial facts
to back up your claims and maybe your posts will actually hold some
credibility. Newspaper articles, customer complaints, arrest dates, court
records or dates. ANYTHING. Anybody can say someone did this or said that,
but all I'm getting from your posts is "hot air". Where do you get off
coming into a PUBLIC forum and demanding someone to stop posting. Unless
you're the moderator of the group, you don't have that power. Maybe we
should ban you for propaganda spreading. We actually have proof of that, at
least.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Bassale" wrote in message
oups.com...
i have done nothing but tell the truth about barefoot and he resorts to
calling me all sorts of names. i will not reveal my identity because i
dont need to. i also read this board religiously and will post about
barefoot until he stops posting. i will not resort to profanity or
infantile comments. i will just tell the truth about barefoot. he is
a liar, forger and admitted criminal. all of you may yawn at it, but
by saying that you don't want to hear any more of it, you are
supporting barefoot and his endeavors. shame on all of you.

bassale

Old March 27th 05, 09:34 PM
Gummby3

I thought I had already voted. :-) Most definitely, YES.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Sue H" wrote in message
PS And your posts are constant and all the same; why don't YOU take a
month off and see how it goes on here; most certainly a lot better I'd
imagine. The only slam I am making about you is telling you enough is
enough. I have not cursed at you, told you to leave, told your you're
an ass or anything like that. So when you make statements like I
slammed you, you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion about if
my posts are intelliegent or not. But I am someone who at least tries
to contribute to this hobby in a positive way. Though opinionated at
times and I post a lot, I don't post the same negative things OVER AND
OVER AND OVER and I certainly don't curse at people or call them
names. I have done a lot more for this group and for autograph
collecting than what I see from you. You've done nothing but
complain. You never post successes or in person stories, you don't
post addresses, you don't give us any information on why we should
believe you or show who you are, you never help people at conventions,
you don't seem to do anything other than have an agenda that has to
do with Barefoot. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!

I ask everyone here that lurks...everyone that posts to add to this
three with one word...answer yes or no. Time for those lurkers to
take a stand please.

Old March 27th 05, 09:44 PM
Gummby3

That does bring up an interesting point. How often, if ever, do these
"experts" update their reference material? As we know, a person's base
signature can change from moment to moment because of mental attitude at the
time, if they are moving or stationary, signing in a group, signing at a
convention or just scribbling to make the person go away. Do these
"experts" have examples for each of these occurrences? I bet they don't.
I'd actually lay down money that they don't. How can they, then, claim that
the client's sample is not real?? They can't, ethically.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"barefoot" wrote in message
ups.com...
on a psa cert- they just say that autograph does not match up with our
exemplars on file-that's really all that is stated...

Old March 27th 05, 09:49 PM
Gummby3

If you're using IE, it's under Message.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Sue H" wrote in message
How do you block people (I don't see it... I thought it'd be under
preferences?....I see no icon for it either)) and what's to stop them
from coming back under a different name?

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:54:53 GMT, "pe2" wrote:

Just do what I just done-

"block sender" works nicely on trolls...

pe2

Old March 27th 05, 09:59 PM

YES.
- Tom

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:55:43 -0500, Sue H wrote:

[...]

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:43:10 -0500, Sue H wrote:

Seems to me you must not have much to do either.

On 27 Mar 2005 10:37:32 -0800, "Bassale"
wrote:

that is a totally ridiculous statement sue. you've done more to drive
people off this board than anybody. your constant posts drive people
nuts. who made you the queen moderator? most of the time you are
posting just because you have nothign else to do. you never have
anything intelligent to add to most posts. i didn't bring this up
until you decided to slam me. puhlease youself and take a month off
and see how many people come back to this forum and post.

bassale

Old March 27th 05, 10:04 PM
barefoot

apparently they are always updating their information...obviously with
more stuff coming in, they are always updating...and i like i said,
mistakes are bound to be made...but i am sure they are few and far
between from the thousands of items they are bringing in weekly...

Old March 27th 05, 10:26 PM
Sue H

Good point! Really, they should group them in years and have several
documented in persons under VARYING circumstances to be judged. I did
a little signature study of my own on MY signature and found several
things.

When signing certain documents, I use my full name and not my
abrvieated name and also my middle initial

when rushed, my S is WAAAY different.

When I am trying to write nicely (letters etc) I take my time and make
sure all my letters are legible (like annunciating in writing).

I am left handed so if I am writing on something with a Spiral or my
hand is obstructed, I tend to slant WAAY over

These are things to take into consideration when evaluation. So if
the person evaluated doesn't know under what circumstances they
signed, if they are left/right handed or ask any question, why trust
them?

They ought to have a database that says left or right handed,
does/doesn't typically sign by mail, in person, at Conventions etc.
So they can assess ALL information. And they most certainly have a
Before famous examplars, semi famous/famous exemplars. People's sigs
change DRASTICALLY. And they should have and exemplar of "business
sig" as well as "autograph sigs". If they don't do any of this, what
are they doing? NOTHING YOU CAN'T. Get a couple examples from your
friends and compare yourself free; why pay for what you can do if they
are NOT judging in these ways.

Of course this is my personal opinion.