Bassale & Harold Smith

Old March 27th 05, 07:43 PM
Sue H

Seems to me you must not have much to do either.

On 27 Mar 2005 10:37:32 -0800, "Bassale"
wrote:

that is a totally ridiculous statement sue. you've done more to drive
people off this board than anybody. your constant posts drive people
nuts. who made you the queen moderator? most of the time you are
posting just because you have nothign else to do. you never have
anything intelligent to add to most posts. i didn't bring this up
until you decided to slam me. puhlease youself and take a month off
and see how many people come back to this forum and post.

bassale

Old March 27th 05, 07:54 PM
pe2

Just do what I just done-

"block sender" works nicely on trolls...

pe2

Old March 27th 05, 07:55 PM
Sue H

PS And your posts are constant and all the same; why don't YOU take a
month off and see how it goes on here; most certainly a lot better I'd
imagine. The only slam I am making about you is telling you enough is
enough. I have not cursed at you, told you to leave, told your you're
an ass or anything like that. So when you make statements like I
slammed you, you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion about if
my posts are intelliegent or not. But I am someone who at least tries
to contribute to this hobby in a positive way. Though opinionated at
times and I post a lot, I don't post the same negative things OVER AND
OVER AND OVER and I certainly don't curse at people or call them
names. I have done a lot more for this group and for autograph
collecting than what I see from you. You've done nothing but
complain. You never post successes or in person stories, you don't
post addresses, you don't give us any information on why we should
believe you or show who you are, you never help people at conventions,
you don't seem to do anything other than have an agenda that has to
do with Barefoot. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!

I ask everyone here that lurks...everyone that posts to add to this
three with one word...answer yes or no. Time for those lurkers to
take a stand please.

Do you want these posts to end (Barefoot slamming etc)?

I'll start: YES

Old March 27th 05, 08:00 PM
Sue H

How do you block people (I don't see it... I thought it'd be under
preferences?....I see no icon for it either)) and what's to stop them
from coming back under a different name?

Old March 27th 05, 08:08 PM
tarkusshadow

( that is a totally ridiculous statement sue. you've done
more to drive
people off this board than anybody. your constant posts drive people
nuts. who made you the queen moderator? most of the time you are
posting just because you have nothign else to do. you never have
anything intelligent to add to most posts. i didn't bring this up
until you decided to slam me. puhlease youself and take a month off
and see how many people come back to this forum and post.

bassale)

I'm Sorry, but I feel this is a totally useless Post, Slam!
What have You ever posted here that has ever helped anyone??? This is
the first time I ever remember seeing your screen name. Who Are You???
Slam barefoot all you want to, Hell, slam me, ya know why? 'Cause I
don't care, people like you just make me NOT care anymore! ALL OF YOU
ARE MAKING ME CRAZY AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I feel better now. Think I'll find a wookie and KICK his
BUTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old March 27th 05, 08:11 PM
Sue H

If you feel comfortable with the sigs, don't listen to the idiots.
It's all about signature comparison in the end and an opnion is an
opinion.

I remember once looking at whether to buy a Dr. Suess sig on Ebay and
it looked dead on, but something was bothering me and I didn't want to
buy it without knowing. I set it aside for a while and periodically
went back to look at it. After viewing a number of book PP'd sigs,
and a reference site, I finally saw what was bugging me. The squiggle
at the end of Suess (the flair part) was done 'backwards' from all the
other sigs. It was something that simple that made me think it fake.
I think someone with the opposite hand (left hand probably) reproduced
the sig.

The point is that any serious collector who wants the best collection
possible will observe stuff and try to analyze it or compare it to
other known real signatures. That's your only way. So if you've done
this with the signature cards and that's your conclusion, that's good
enough.

As for the PSA thing... do you get back a reason Why it's not legit if
they say it's not? A simple explanation like 'fleur on end is
backwards from other known signatures"or in Fisher's case "F is
typical of through the mail secretarials" or in case of Orlando Bloom,
"Full name not observed as in use after 2004" etc. would be nice. I
guess they can't do that with all of them, but for some, they should
institute that. It'd give them a slight bit more credibility? Just a
though.

Old March 27th 05, 08:19 PM
barefoot

on a psa cert- they just say that autograph does not match up with our
exemplars on file-that's really all that is stated...

Old March 27th 05, 08:29 PM
Sue H

Well, since we do not know how long they took to examine it or where
all their exemplars came from, that's the problem. Anyone can look
and give an opinion that says that!

Old March 27th 05, 08:41 PM
pe2

Remember-if they come back as a different user; they're IP address still may
be the same. What you're doing is blocking the IP address.

In Outlook express-block sender is under "Message"Block Sender.

Hope this helps-

Old March 27th 05, 09:06 PM
barefoot

exactly...and it's what i've been saying all along...it's a best guess
business...