In Person Autograph CD REPRINT RIGHTS

Old September 19th 03, 05:31 PM
Barefootmk

so what, i got my story straight. meanwhile the people on here say you don't.
Old September 21st 03, 01:43 AM
Wanda

Give me one 'rock solid' reference, such as, are you a member of the SAG, or
any of the unions surrounding the production of a movie. Is there any way
to verify that you are employed by any studio? Can you provide anything
like that? You may feel free to email me directly, provide your name and
references, and if you truly are who you say you are, I will print a full-on
retraction and apology here on the ng, and will also buy one of the
worthless reprint CD's.

Looking forward to hearing from you on email.

Wanda

"Earthlink" wrote in message
ink.net...
Did it ever occur to you that I am that well known collector? I have

worked
for Movie Studios for over 20 years. I dont have a problem
providing full authentication for any and all images shown to any buyer.

My
references are rock solid.

Sorry, I could not help it either....................

Love ya more........

"Wanda" wrote in message
To "Earthlink"
I'm sorry, I can't help it. Your first post said quote "Each signature
was obtained In Person by me. "unquote. Now, in your rebuttal to

Barefoot,
you stated
Trust me when I say this collection comes fresh from a very well known
collector. "

Now, these are your words, not mine, but I can't help but wonder why I
should "trust you" when you can't even keep your lies straight. But,

rather
than call you a liar outright, lets just say that I will most likely

take
pass on buying your worthless piece of crap.

Love ya,
Wanda

Old September 21st 03, 03:14 AM
Barefootmk

this person doesn't have any proof. this person was on a year ago sounding off
about how she got ripped off by michael "beavis" johnson and he sold this
person a bunch of forgeries and som on and so on and so in. in fact, this is
the person responsible for starting all the trouble that anyone has had with
michael johnson. but this person can not sell the fakes, but re prints they can
definately sell. so sorry gman, you aren't even in l.a. you are in like seattle
or something. and just because you take nude photos of yourself does not put
you in the "industry"
Old September 22nd 03, 05:08 AM
ben

I hate taking sides with barefootmk, but here goes, lizstarr.

#1... if you work on sets for weeks at a time as you suggest, you are
working on one set for weeks at a time with access to those stars of
that set. that rules out having quantities of many,many different
celebrities.

#2... i have seen your operation on ebay. you claim to be around
l.a., yet nobody knows who you are. that means that either you are
really, really good or a really, really big fraud.

#3... unfortunately, barefootmk is out all the time. whether or not
his stuff is all good or bad is irrelevant to this point. i don't see
him out where i go and he does not see me out where he goes. however,
nobody sees you out and in the autograph world where all collectors
know who each other is, that is a problem.

#4... even if you are on a set with someone, they are not going to
sign 100 things for you. they are not stupid. if you want a few,
maybe. if you want one, sure. if you show up with an army of photos,
they are going to get you fired. it is not professional, and not
acceptable.

your scams may work on the unsuspecting public, but to an intelligent,
seasoned collector that does not prowl around clubs and prefers to use
his brain to find people, your accusations are not only funny, but
downright ridiculous.

I dare you to respond to this either publicly or privately.
p.s. this is not an attack on you barefoot, so please don't respond.
i think that this sufficiently gets to the point of what this person
is doing

BEN
Old September 22nd 03, 03:12 PM
dahoov2

Ok, this sounds like a famous forger I know on Ebay with the colored
markers.... if it's Jakesmom or Linda Starr here..... is it??????
Curious now. Don't have time to go look at all the posts and stuff,
but cursory look makes me think...

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:20:57 GMT, "Earthlink"
wrote:

First of all I am not a dude. Second, look at the signatures signed in
different colored markers. What's so hard in bringing different colored
markers. See unlike you and other Autograph Hounds, I do not lurk out side
some club at 3 in the morning, hoping to get something signed. 90% of my
stuff was signed on the set or on location with the celebrity happily
signing whatever I have. See working with them, sometimes for weeks gives me
the ability to get casts and what you would call hard to sign stars all in
one shot. thus havinging the ability and time to change markers and make the
piece look good. For all you simple minded foke, I am the trusted collector.
If I attached a shot of any given wall in my house, you would see more rare
signers and unique items signed then at Planet Hollywood. My Beatle
collection is estimated to be worth a cool 300k alone. So unless you know
what your talking about and who your talking too, better you stick with
through the mail graphs and leave the people who are there on the sets to
get the real signatures from the real stars. See the difference between you
and me is to a celebrity I am a colleague, while you are one of 50 people
standing outside the Viper Room at 3AM and are viewed as just another pain
in the ass looking to make money off their signature. As far as Mike,
Everyone in No Hollywood knows I kicked his ass for using my name to get
access to places he had no business accessing.

So you need to get your story straight. You dont have a clue on who your
emailing. So lets just leave it at that. dont make me post photos...you will
only look foolish. OK no hard feelings.

"Barefootmk" wrote in message
dude. gman, you bought all your junk for mike beavis johnson. it's very

well
known on here that over the years you have complained about the garbage he

sodl
you. and now you are trying to say that this stuff is real? let's just put

it
this way. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT GETS AND COMPLETES

CAST
ITEMS IN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COLORED FLUROSCENT MARKERS. and like the

last
person stated...in one end of your mouth you say you got this stuff your

self,
but by your own acknowledgement in your ebay ad...you got this stuff from

trusted collector. get your crap together.