Items for sale

Old January 23rd 08, 05:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Items for sale

I really need some help ... I am cleaning out my crap and I want to
rid myself of some stuff and so I listed a handful (for now) of items
on Ebay. If these sell, I'll do more... in the meantime,

My ID is dahoov2. Here are the items for sale

Vintage Voltron in box
TMNT Donatello Figure MOC
Star Wars Celebration III MOC Talking Darth Vader figure
Star Wars Princess Leia and Ewok action figures MOC autographed by
Felix Silla
Star Wars Hallmark Tusken Raider Ornament NIB Limited Edition
Star Wars Hallmark Tie and Millennium Falcon Mini ornament NIB
Tenshini Narumon Original Production cel and drawing (lovely)

Thanks

Old January 24th 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

rs100 items or more...HUGE lot MOST Everything is NOT shown here; too
much stuff! For those SW Fans, please pass onto others as I know
sometimes someone wants the promo cards, the coin, the pop up box or
other odds and ends for their collections. I don't go on the Rebel
Scum and Jedi forums etc so please pass along to me IIf I get rid of
this pile, I will have a WHOLE large drawer empty!)

This is a rare lot of extraordinary items from a long time collector.
I will list items best I can and if you have any questions, feel free
to email. There are MANY items, including comics that will be
included with this not shown (LISTED BELOW).

Please help me clean out my house; I need the space!

Items will include:

1) Star Wars Early Bird Special package (includes the outer carboard
holder, the inside background/Stand with preforated card, space club
card and another type card attached. The certificate was redeemed and
no figures come with this.

2) Three Star Wars passes for varying conventions: I forget which
cons these were but one says Imperical and @1 and features Mara Jade
and Imperial and the other Features #4 and Wuher the Bartender and
says Tatooine. The third pass is Celebration 3 4 day pass with 4
punch outs; adult pass featuring Darth Vader.

3) Three Star Wars Celebration Lanyards. One from Celebration II and
two from Celebration III; great for the next convention or even you
attend

4) 11 postcards. 4 from Comic Con and have GORGEOUS artwork on them
of Yoda, Clone Troopers, Boba Fett and a female Jedi Knight (I forget
her name); 4 postcards from Disneyworld: Hoth, Bespin, Endor and
Naboo; 2 from the Star Wars Fan Club: Geonosis and Couruscant, and a
promo (rare) Episode II: The Saga Continues postcard. All great for
signing...or display

5) Star Wars Celebration items: Star Wars Celebration II program which
includes a full folded poster brand new inside, 2 Celebration II
program schedules, 2 Celebration III program guides/schedules,
Celebration III photo/autograph form, a Singular keychain

6) Fan Club items: One official animation cel (don't know what it is)
which comes with paperwork letter that came with it. 4 plastic (highly
collectible) fan club cards from 2003, 2004 and 2 different 2005 ones;
a Star War Mon Calamari card #53 out of 60; I have NO idea which set
this is from; a Bantha Tracks iron on patch (Collectible), Some sort
of Star Wars fold stand up thing (came in the 2003 membership kit and
has Anakin, Yoda and Obi Wan paper cut outs); stickers (Dexter's
diner, Outlander Club, Fast ships/Fast Pilots (Han Solo), Boonta Eve
Classic;. 2005 window cling Official Star Wars fan club (vader helmet
with flames). Letter from Lisa Stevens, two letters from George Lucas
with preprinted signatures on them; one trifold cardboard backing,
double sided Jabba's Palce on one side and battle scene from Ep II on
the other

7) Two UK Magazines OVERSIZED and large issue "Special collector
issue) Attack of the Clones "Night and Day"; second an insert from
"Sunday Mirror" Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Part II

8) Special invitation/ screening ticket to Star Wars premiere for Star
Wars, Attack of the Clones for a very exclusive Charity Event in
Washington DC.

NOT SHOWN:

a few "double sided" mini posters including

1) Padme Amidala/Anakin Skywalker/Obi Wan Kenobi and Sam Jackson; the
other side features: Count Dooku, Jango Fett and Zam Wesell

2) Obi Wan Kenobi/Mace Windu; other side has: Winged creature and
Clone Troopers

3) Zam Wesell/Clone Troopers; other side has Anakin Skywalker and Jedi
Knights

4) single sided poster of Yoda (8x10 ad slick)

5) A BRAND NEW 2 pack of Star Wars playing card in a tin; boxed as
well

8) 25-35 or more Ads... of varying Star Wars related products.
Collectible!

9) Celebration II Pop up cube; cardboard, very desireable collectible

10) tiny little plastic Admiral Ackbar figure (bent; came like that in
fan club packet)

11) epidode I calendar

12) RARE case topper Star Wars Episode I card. Features oversized
card of Darth Maul #1 of 3 Series Two Widevision card

13) Star Wars Trivial Pursuit disk (limited Edition Bonus DVD); not
sure if full version or trial.

14) Star Wars Frito Lay pieces (several of many different characters
and colors.

15) RARE Star Wars Clone Wars Adventures (Free Comic Book Day) comic.

16) Star Wars Tales of the Jedi Comics: #2, #3, #4, #5

17) RARE and highly collectible Star Wars Episode III collectible coin
a Target Exclusive (limited edition, sealed in plastic; mint condition
as never was opened; box not in good shape as flattend, but not ripped
or crumbled etc; just needs to be opened.

18) a lot of odd "trading cards". All sorts of trading cards, mostly
common but good to get signed. Widevision, Evolution etc.

19) RARE; highly collectible, new in package Star Wars promo cards,
Attack of the Clones, Topps, P1, P2, P3

20) anything else I find between now and auctions end that I do not
want. I am sure I'll find more!

If you'd like scans of anything specific, please let me know. All
items "as is". No returns because I want to get rid of it all to save
space in my two top drawers (weeding it to one).

Old January 24th 08, 10:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Sue,
How much is a postcard preprint of the original Star Wars Princess Lea
valued?

Chip

Old January 24th 08, 11:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Probably under a dollar. Depends what it is I guess. If from
Disneyworld, up to three dollars.

Old January 26th 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I sold the lot of Star Wars stuff (and a bunch more crap was added to
it. Only 15.00. Someone got a good deal! Also sold the Airbrush set.
Before I list on Ebay, I'll give people here the chance if they want
to buy my other stuff I will list shortly I can do them separetly or
in lots

1) Celebration III Talking Darth Vader MOC
2) R2-D2 Beanie new in bag
3) Star Wars Tazos, new in binder (not punched even)
4) Star Wars Yoda Meade Organizer (used but in fantastic
condition)
5) Box of Star Wars figures, static with round stand bottoms,
made by Applause and about 2-3" high each. I think there are like 30
different characters
6) Star Wars Stampers; set of 4 or 5
7) Set of 8 plastic busts (cereal or prizes from the UK)
8) star Wars novels, many NEW and not read. Olders ones
like X-Wing series etc; ask about availability
9) Star Wars insider magazines (bag full)
10) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles MOC Michaelangelo 1990
(vintage and looks like packaged yesterday so great looking)
11) Vintage Go-Bot small, die case/plastic made by Tonka;
Pumper Fire Engine; circa 1983 MIP (car slightly bent at bottom but
great condition package; stickers on it though. Originally sold for
3.97! I paid a LOT more for it. This one is probably valued at least
20 bucks.
12) Software lot; PC games in boxes. Various games (6-8 at
least) Ask what they are
13) Books (Lundlum, Clancy etc)
14) Binder full of pulled cards (Star Wars) Ep I Widevision
two sets one each of the red and blue series with foil cards/sticker
cards etc. Does NOT contain autographs or case toppers etc. But some
of the semi-rare or uncommons...Also Star Wars Trilogy Widevision
cards from Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Jedi including some
rarer inserts with that. This will be VERY heavy.
15) More to follow if anything is sold.

Old January 26th 08, 11:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

All this and more listed on Ebay. Including Jorg Sacul figure (hard
to get now). Found out the Go bot sells as high as 75.00 but I have
it less than half the price with buy it now... so please look. Also
autographed Dave Dorman Metallic card set. Ebay ID dahoov2

Old January 27th 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I just listed my Vintage MIP / MOC Air Wolf Helicpoter on Ebay cheaper
than what you can get it for anywhere. Get it now before Jan Michael
is no longer with us. Is he still alive?

On Jan 24, 2:06 pm, Sue H wrote:
[...]

Few Items For Sale [email protected] Coins 4 January 2nd 08 03:42 AM
LOT'S OF STUFF FOR SALE!!! Disney RARE Items, Bar and Home Theater Items 15% OFF NJM1 General 0 February 11th 07 03:02 PM
Non-ST items for sale! Lynne Stewart Cards:- non-sport 0 February 23rd 05 01:24 PM
A few items for sale dogger Hockey 0 July 6th 04 09:55 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM