JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

Old December 4th 07, 06:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

actually sue...i'll apologize for calling you "bill" in another
post...i am sorry...but it's funny that he's posting the whole
different person thing saying that it's me...that's so cute. funny how
that pops up right as we are telling each other that the other person
is doing the exact same thing...
to be honest, i believe that sammer jaber is michael johnson...and i
think i'm COMPLETELY correct.

Old December 4th 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Could be him; who cares.

Old December 4th 07, 05:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

and, i would say this as well. there are 2 people saying these things,
both of them have never posted on here before....so i think it goes
well to my argument when there seems to be people who pop up to defned
your case (sue) when we argue who have never been here before.

Old December 4th 07, 08:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Hmm; didn't see either "defend" me in any way. And I wasn't the one
who accused you of being the same. Yet here you are again trying to
start yet ANOTHER argument. You really must be lonely. I am sorry
but I am in no mood to play today. I've got things to do.

Old December 5th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

ok...i will come clean....I am both Barefoot & Sue!

Im glad we got that out of the way, now lets get back to graphs.

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

Old December 9th 07, 07:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

i am not barefoot. my name is sam jaber. i live in chicago il. you
can check my info at www.coolhollywoodphotos.com. please do not make
false accusations about me.