FS: Moving sale, more stuff. Pinballs, Video Games & Jukebox REDUCED! (Arlington, Texas)

Old May 21st 04, 03:52 PM
Hassell Castle

Default FS: Moving sale, more stuff. Pinballs, Video Games & Jukebox REDUCED! (Arlington, Texas)

Hi all,

We'll were moving across town and I'm going to thin down the
collection of games a little bit to help with down payment and closing
costs. Below are a list of items from my gameroom and projects I
haven't gotten around to completing yet that I'd like to sell.
Machines are located at my house in Arlington, Texas. Various shipping
options are available: NAVL, Justin Jernigan or Pilot Air.

Williams Monster Bash - was $4200 (Reduced to $3900 FIRM)
Excellent condition all around. Game plays flawlessly with no errors.
DMD nice and bright.
Cabinet is in remarkable condition with original factory decals. There
was a very small amount of decal damage near the legs but it has been
lightly touched up with color matching paint and most of which is
hidden behind the legs, now protected with leg protectors. One small
quarter sized nick in cabinet below coindoor, but no artwork missing,
just lifted. I'm probably making the cabinet on this machine sound
worse than it is. Pictures below were taken with the flash on the
camera and actually make it look much worse. Trust me...the cabinet on
this machine looks beautiful and the minor blemishes are just about
un-noticeable in normal lighting conditions. There is NO NEED to put
new sideart on this game.
Playfield is very nice with only minimal wear. NO drac trac wear,
scoop wear protected and covered with Cliffy scoop protector.
-All toys on playfield in great shape and work perfectly including
phantom flip. NO broken plastics. Includes locks and keys for coindoor
and backbox, coin mechs and promotional key fob. This is a very nice
looking Monster Bash!
Pics of Monster Bash can be seen he
http://www.hassellcastle.com/mb

Bally Playboy $950 - UPDATE
MPU board has been serviced by Chris Munson. I will have this machine
booting up and working but it will still need some fine tuning
(feature lamps, switches, etc.) to be running at optimal performance.
Cabinet in nice condition, faded on one side though. Other side looks
outstanding.
Backglass is in EXCELLENT shape with only a few small scratches
due to displays rubbing up against glass. No lifting, bubbling or
flaking.
Playfield is in good condition with a small amount of wear around the
edges of the bonus inserts and ball swirl marks in the heavy traffic
areas. No heavy areas of wear down to the wood! I don't feel this
playfield is worthy of an overlay. It's still nice. No broken
plastics. No security bar holes. Playfield just freshly shopped out
with new rubber, GI bulbs, new ball and new pop bumper caps.

Bally KISS $3200
This one kills me to sell. But priorities come first and I want to
move to a bigger house....then continue to live where we are now so
I'm forced to sell it!
FULLY RESTORED.
New IPB playfield installed.
Almost all metal parts on upper playfield polished in my polisher to
bright finish.
Pop bumper light sockets upgraded to #555 sockets. New pop bumper
caps, new drop targets, new spinner decals. Bonus grid lamps upgraded
to a new KISS #555 lamp socket circuit board as seen in GameRoom
Magazine. MPU board upgraded and rebuilt by Chris Munson. Game works
great, every bulb, every switch, every solenoid.
Coindoor polished to a high shine, new bally foil decal installed.
New legs, leg bolts, and leg levelers.
New IPB backglass
Cabinet sanded down to bare wood and repainted with pinballpal.com
decals. The game looks fabulous now. Check out the pics of my KISS on
the photo gallery page at www.pinballpal.com
New locks and keys included, includes all 3 coin mechs and original
KISS owners manual. Plus, I'll throw in my awesome 12" Gene Simmons
McFarlane Demon Figurine backbox topper to boot!
You won't find a nicer KISS!!!

Data East TOMMY $1300
Selling AS IS.
Cabinet had a huge gash on right side, approximately 5" x 1/2". I have
since filled and sanded the gash, but have yet to match paint and
touch it up. I just don't have the time! Game boots up and plays. Will
need a good shop out and some switches adjusted, etc. Has blinders,
but doesn't work....I'm sure repairable. Has original backbox ball,
but cracked on one side, not noticeable from players view. Playfield
in great shape, just dirty. I will include with this pinball a
complete NOS plastic setm NOS translite and rubber kit. With a little
time and effor this will clean up to be a pretty pin.

1953 Rock-Ola 1438 Comet Fire-Ball Jukebox $1900 - Reduced $1800
Jukebox to be sold as is.
120 Selection 45 rpm Jukebox with visible mech.
This juke is in outstanding cosmetic condition and needs no other
cosmetic restoration. Jukebox will select most selections without a
problem and sounds fantastic. However it has developed a problem with
putting the selections away correctly, thus being sold as is.
New veneer on cabinet.
New sideglasses to mech area
Mech cover and tone arm replated in chrome finish
Turntable repainted w/new felt
Upgraded to stereo cartridge/needle
Amp strong and sounds fine.
New mirror set installed
New pilasters installed and upgraded with color animation units.
This is one pretty box!
I will include with this juke 60 oldie 45's to fill it up with. All
you'll need to do is get it working properly. It's probably a simple
repair, however I'm not very knowledgeable with these older jukes.

Asteroids Deluxe - $575
Upright classic Atari game works great, I have had it for about 2
years now. New bulb ballast and starters installed less than two years
ago. Cabinet has original sideart with no water damage, great shape.
Includes locks, keys and coinmechs. New control panel overlay and new
white buttons installed as well.

Tempest/w multi-tempest kit - $1100
Upright atari classic arcade game in outstanding condition. Fully
restored about 3 years ago. At that time I installed new marquee
overlay, new bulb ballast starter, new sideart, new control panel
overlay, repainted coindoor, new buttons, new t-molding. Monitor
rebuilt and upgraded with LV2000 bulletproof kit. This game is
gorgeous!

All games are located in Arlington, Texas.
Please call or e-mail if interested.

Thanks,
Craig Hassell
214-632-5537

Old May 22nd 04, 12:31 AM
JOSEPH THOMPSON

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

If I had me an extra $3200 -- I know what I would be after...

Old May 22nd 04, 04:06 AM
Ron Lyons

Prices don't seem too out of line to me... hmm... James, do you have
anything for sale?

Ron

Old May 24th 04, 04:03 AM
sdknews

For your information, James...Craig is well known in the hobby as having
quality machines and great service. His honesty is second to none. The
machines he sells will be in fantastic condition and you can trust that you
will be getting what you pay for. Are they el-cheapo? No. But his prices
are more than fair for the quality you would receive.

Next time...try to know what you're talking about before you say something.

Darren

Old May 24th 04, 05:24 AM
Ron Lyons

This guy James is flaming away on the other arcade newsgroups, too, looks
like a good *Plonk canidate..

Ron