President Bush needs us now more than ever

Old June 16th 07, 11:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Alabama Pete

Default President Bush needs us now more than ever

I am very saddened by the savage attacks on President Bush by people on our
side and which are lead by many talk radio hosts. We can disagree on this
illegal immigration bill, but as conservatives we must agree that we must
support our President in this time of war. President Bush is a great Leader
and a great President and he will be remembered eventually as one of our
President ever.

We need to remember that the paramount issue we are facing is this
historical war against islamic terrorism. It is a war as important as WW II,
the Civil War, and the Independence War. It is a war where we are fighting
for our freedom and our way of life. One man in particular is leading our
brave troops in this war to defeat the islamic terrorists and protect
everything we hold dear in our civilization. This great man is President
Bush.

Some people on our side are calling our President a traitor and some are
calling for his impeachment. Those people on our side need to remember that
attacking the President like this will comfort the terrorist enemy and of
course it will give a great joy to liberals and their media.

President Bush did not betray anyone or stab anyone in the back because of
his stand on the issue of illegal immigration. He campaigned on this issue
since the year 2000, made it very public, and he still won the White House
twice, and we are very fortunate for this. Those who are acting so shocked
and screaming betrayal are simply lying. Most of them anyway have always
hated President Bush because they do not like his compassionate
conservatism.

President Bush destroyed 2 terrorist regimes in Iraq and Afghanistan, freed
50 million people. He is commanding the war in Iraq which is now the center
front of the war on terror where our brave troops are killing and capturing
the terrorists by the tens of thousands. He protected us since 9/11 and we
did not have a terrorist attack in America since then.

President Bush cut our taxes which helped us out of recession, the Clinton
recession, and thus has helped in giving us one of the best economic
prosperity on record.

President Bush appointed two great conservative Supreme Court Justices.

President Bush is the most pro-life President since Roe Vs Wade criminality
has been established.

President Bush is one of the greatest Presidents ever, despite the lies of
the left wing lunatics, the frustrated Buchaninites and faux right wing nuts
and the left wing media that says otherwise.

Let us stand and support President Bush because he needs us now more than
ever.

God bless President Bush. God bless our brave troops. God bless America

Old June 16th 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 6:17 am, "Alabama Pete" wrote:
[...]

Bush is a liar and a criminal,he should be tried and imprisoned.

Old June 16th 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Amanda Williams

"Alabama Pete" allegedly said in
ink.net:

I am very saddened by the savage attacks on President Bush by people
on our side and which are lead by many talk radio hosts. We can
disagree on this illegal immigration bill, but as conservatives we
must agree that we must support our President in this time of war.
President Bush is a great Leader and a great President and he will be
remembered eventually as one of our President ever.

[.....................]

rotflmao....

Hey kid, if you are going to run a troll you might at least try and make it
a LITTLE believable...

But nice try...

Gonzo Funeral Watch: 96 days 8 hours 2 minutes and counting

--
AW

small but dangerous
Old June 16th 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Jun 16, 8:01 am, Amanda Williams wrote:
"Alabama Pete" allegedly said hlink.net:

I am very saddened by the savage attacks on President Bush by people
on our side and which are lead by many talk radio hosts. We can
disagree on this illegal immigration bill, but as conservatives we
must agree that we must support our President in this time of war.
President Bush is a great Leader and a great President and he will be
remembered eventually as one of our President ever.

[.....................]

rotflmao....

Hey kid, if you are going to run a troll you might at least try and make it
a LITTLE believable...

But nice try...

Gonzo Funeral Watch: 96 days 8 hours 2 minutes and counting

--
AW

small but dangerous

&)5 of this country agrees.
Bush will lose his mind like Reagan did once he realised how badly he
screwed up this country.

Old June 16th 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Peitsche

True to the spirit of all those who in their ignorance supported
Hitler,Mao,Stalin and the rest of them,Be an American and support the
constitution, Vote Ron Paul and return america to the americans;;

ink.net...

Old June 16th 07, 03:34 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

I'm not about to get into this argument, but - if I would - I would
challenge the Subject line. Bush may need us, but do we need Bush?

Thinking we did is what got us into this mess in the first place.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old June 16th 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Jun 16, 6:17 am, "Alabama Pete" wrote:
SNIP
God bless President Bush. God bless our brave troops. God bless America

I see that they have internet access in the psych wards now.

Old June 16th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Andrealphus

In News ,, RF at
, typed this:

On Jun 16, 6:17 am, "Alabama Pete" wrote:
SNIP
God bless President Bush. God bless our brave troops. God bless
America

I see that they have internet access in the psych wards now.

I thought they closed Eloise some years ago. LOL!

Old June 16th 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Phlip

yeah, he is a great man.....just like his role model Hitler

Hitler had better oratorial skills.

--
Phlip
http://flea.sourceforge.net/PiglegToo_1.html