Got some time to post

Old September 21st 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Got some time to post

Bouncing back and forth to the hospital for my wife's brother, got
some time to post what I've got in the past week or so, here's the
prizes!

Baseball
Wilson, Jack, c/o Pitts, 115 Federal St, Pitts, PA 15212, kept my
IC's, sent a signed TC, this one took 3 yrs and 9 months, but I'll
take it!

Babylon 5/Dinotopia
Ward, Sophie, c/o Shepherd Mgnt Ltd, 4th Fl, 45 Maddox St, London W1S
2PE, 2 signed IC's, don't know when I sent this one, but it's been a
while, the Brit postage was 54p, it's up to 67p now.

Torchwood
Teale, Owen, c/o Markham & Froggatt Ltd, 4 Windmill St, London W1T
2HZ, 1 signed TC and 1 signed IC.

X Files/Star Trek
Birk, Raye, c/o Kazarian Spencer, 11969 Ventura Blvd, 3rd Fl, Box
7409, Studio City, CA 91604, 2 signed IC's.

Military
Weatherwax, Herbert, Pearl Harbor Survivor, as on weekend pass, headed
to Scholfield Barracks when the attacks started, 2 signed IC's.
Wescott, William, Korea war ace

Wizard of Oz
Cain, Betty Ann, 19379 Arkey Ct, Sonoma, Ca 95476-6350, 2 signed IC's,
this was the only movie she was ever in.

RTS
Wizard of OZ
Slover, Karl, 504 Firetower Rd, Dublin, GA 31021, wants a fee, seeing
there aren't many of the Munchkins still with us, what he wants is
reasonable and I'll be writing him again.

Hope everyone has had grunches of successes,

Joe

Post time again Joe Autographs 0 August 1st 10 02:51 AM
Time to post Joe Autographs 3 September 25th 09 07:36 PM
Time to post Joe Autographs 0 May 23rd 09 01:51 AM
Time to post, 3/27/08 Joe Autographs 0 March 28th 08 01:55 AM
Time to post Joe Autographs 0 January 25th 08 10:06 PM