Cut from a sheet.

Old April 2nd 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default Cut from a sheet.

Going by the serial number I presume that this is cut from a sheet and that
it's not an error note.

Are the other error notes also false errors? Billy

Old April 2nd 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Ken Barr

In article , "note.boy"
wrote:

Going by the serial number I presume that this is cut from a sheet and
that
it's not an error note.

You are correct. The high serial number (99xxxxxx is a
Dead Giveaway.

Are the other error notes also false errors? Billy

Yes. The seller is either clueless or a scammer.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
Old April 2nd 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Ken Barr" wrote in message
In article , "note.boy"
wrote:

Going by the serial number I presume that this is cut from a sheet and
that
it's not an error note.

You are correct. The high serial number (99xxxxxx is a
Dead Giveaway.

Are the other error notes also false errors? Billy

Yes. The seller is either clueless or a scammer.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
http://www.kenbarr.com
San Jose, CA 95152 (souvenir cards, MPC, Hickey Bros tokens)
408-272-3247 Next show: NCNA Fremont CA 03/31- 04/01 (w/ Mac's
Coins)

I have advised the seller of this, we'll see what happens next, if anything.
Billy

Old April 3rd 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Ken Barr" wrote in message
In article , "note.boy"
wrote:

Going by the serial number I presume that this is cut from a sheet and
that
it's not an error note.

You are correct. The high serial number (99xxxxxx is a
Dead Giveaway.

Are the other error notes also false errors? Billy

Yes. The seller is either clueless or a scammer.

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
http://www.kenbarr.com
San Jose, CA 95152 (souvenir cards, MPC, Hickey Bros tokens)
408-272-3247 Next show: NCNA Fremont CA 03/31- 04/01 (w/ Mac's
Coins)

I have advised the seller of this, we'll see what happens next, if
anything. Billy

I have been thanked for the information but the auction description remains
unchanged which makes me think that he already knew that it was not a
genuine error note. Billy

Old April 4th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
PossumTrot

I too sent a note to the seller.

"note.boy" wrote in message

Old April 4th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Possum Trot

Here's his worthless reply:

I bought the bill at the flea market, so i dont know who cut it.But it
sounds like you know what you talking about, may-be you right.

In other words, FO.

"PossumTrot" wrote in message
.. .
I too sent a note to the seller.