The Truth About Charlie Nudo. Busted and Bitch Slapped AGAIN!

Old December 16th 05, 12:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default The Truth About Charlie Nudo. Busted and Bitch Slapped AGAIN!

Charlie Nudo quoted a Car and Driver article about his "new" Pontiac
Grand Prix he bought.

He posted the article but he changed the fuel mileage to something
different

He posted this:

EPA fuel economy, city driving.....19 mpg
C/D observed fuel economy.....28 mpg

But the real article lists it as this:

EPA fuel economy, city driving.....17 mpg
C/D observed fuel economy.....22 mpg

Here is the article:

http://www.techvelocity.com/gtp/review.htm

Compare it to what he posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/6f8b74d9af1292ec?dmode=source

UNBELIEVABLE! He can't be honest for one single post. He's so worried
about being made an ass that he has to stoop to lying. What a great
example of Christianity you are.

On top of that, he's bragging about a car that is 11years old! It's a
1994!

Eat **** Nudo, ****ing dishonest turd.

Old December 16th 05, 01:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I get way better than that in mileage. So I post what I actually get.

Not what some book says you might get.

You'll find your Honda won't get what the book says either.

Leave the EGR on, it will get LESS.

Old December 16th 05, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
I get way better than that in mileage. So I post what I actually get.

Nope, you boosted the EPA and Car and Driver figure. Has nothing to do
with what you get because you have ZERO credibility now. NONE. You got
caught in another lie.

Not what some book says you might get.

You'll find your Honda won't get what the book says either.

No ****, it gets better than the EPA rating but I don't have to go
around lying about it.

GAME, SET AND MATCH!

Nudo busted and bitch slapped AGAIN! END OF STORY.

Now go cry to your daddy, that is if that ****ty GTP will make it there.

Old December 16th 05, 01:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

No, it will get WORSE than the EPA rating.

How much HP does that phone booth have again ?

Is it made by Bell Systems, and engine by Singer ?

take a look at a real car, "ricky"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...088_2_full.jpg

Old December 16th 05, 01:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
No, it will get WORSE than the EPA rating.

Sorry, wrong again. American cars fall short in their mileage ratings.
That was in the news last week, fully 90%.

How much HP does that phone booth have again ?

Is it made by Bell Systems, and engine by Singer ?

take a look at a real car, "ricky"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...088_2_full.jpg

Come on Charlie, show us your car, not some elses. Be a man for once.

Old December 16th 05, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

we'll race.

You can look at my car up close.

then you can see the tail lights.

ante- $1000

unless, of course, you suddenly lost faith in your Jap phone booth...

there's more to a car than gas mileage, "ricky"

a tent would be more economical than a house too- would you want to
live in one ?

Old December 16th 05, 01:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
we'll race.

You can look at my car up close.

then you can see the tail lights.

ante- $1000

unless, of course, you suddenly lost faith in your Jap phone booth...

there's more to a car than gas mileage, "ricky"

a tent would be more economical than a house too- would you want to
live in one ?

This is your response to getting caught lying, "we'll race"?

You sound like a ****ing crybaby.

Old December 16th 05, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

well sure, if your car is so much "better"

it should beat a "****box" Pontiac any day, right ?

so we'll race for money

$1000

or did you suddenly lose faith in your Jap car purchase ?

I mean, what good is a car, if it's a DOG.

Old December 16th 05, 01:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

who's lying ?

My car has about twice as much HP as yours, weighs more, is safer in a
crash due to more frame and steel in it...

and mine is faster, and better looking

YOUR car is made in JAPAN, and looks like a PHONE BOOTH.

so we'll race, and see which one is better.

ante is $1000

well ?