fable for Bob and Ricky.

Old December 15th 05, 11:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default fable for Bob and Ricky.

One day a father of a very wealthy family

took his son on a trip to the country with

the firm purpose of showing his son how

poor people live.

They spent a couple of days and nights

on the farm of what would be considered

a very poor family.

On their return from their trip,

the father asked his son,

"How was the trip?"

"It was great, Dad."

"Did you see how poor people live?"

the father asked.

"Oh yeah," said the son.

"So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?"

asked the father. The son answered:

"I saw that we have one dog and they had six.

We have a pool that reaches to the middle of

our garden and they have a creek that has no end.

We have imported lanterns in our garden and

they have the stars at night.

Our patio reaches to the front yard and they

have the whole horizon.

We have a small piece of land to live on and

they have fields that go beyond our sight.

We have servants who serve us,

but they serve others.

We buy our food, but they grow theirs.

We have walls around our property to protect us,

they have friends to protect them."

The boy's father was speechless.

Then his son added,

"We drive foreign imported Japanese cars, and they drive GM
products"

"Thanks, Dad, for showing me how poor we are."

Isn't perspective a wonderful thing?

Makes you wonder what would happen

if we all gave thanks for everything we have,

instead of worrying about what we don't have.

Appreciate every single thing you have,

especially your friends and GM cars !

Please pass this page on to friends and

acquaintances to help them refresh their

perspective and appreciation.

Life is too short to spend driving an economy Japanese car.

Old December 16th 05, 12:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
[...]

You left out the part where the they were broadsided by another car and
their ****ty GM car crumbled like a beer can killing the dad and making
the son a cripple who
had to be fed through a straw for the rest of his life.

Old December 16th 05, 01:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

we'll race, Rick...

you in your "new" Jap car..

me in my Pontiac...

any time

ante is $1000

LET'S GO.

CHICKEN**** !

That Honda would be your coffin in an accident, as well...

Old December 16th 05, 01:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
we'll race, Rick...

you in your "new" Jap car..

me in my Pontiac...

any time

ante is $1000

LET'S GO.

CHICKEN**** !

You looking like an idiot, keep it up.

Old December 16th 05, 01:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

just like I thought...

you talk the talk, but can't walk the walk...

you're NOTHING

NOW who's the chicken**** ?

How's this- I'll bring out the Ford F150, put it in 4X4, hook a chain
to that Honda phone booth- and we'll have a "PULLING CONTEST"

I'd pull that little phone booth in half...in 1st gear...

Old December 16th 05, 01:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
just like I thought...

you talk the talk, but can't walk the walk...

you're NOTHING

NOW who's the chicken**** ?

How's this- I'll bring out the Ford F150, put it in 4X4, hook a chain
to that Honda phone booth- and we'll have a "PULLING CONTEST"

I'd pull that little phone booth in half...in 1st gear...

And that makes you what?

Any less of a liar? Nope

Any less of an asshole? Nope.

Any less of a mental case? Nope.

I'll get the last laugh, bet on it.

Old December 16th 05, 05:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 15 Dec 2005 16:23:24 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
One day a father of a very wealthy family

took his son on a trip to the country with snip

Another case of plagiarism by Charlie Nudo.

The moron hasn't had an original thought since he took his first
dump...and he probably did that in Mommy's kitchen!
Old December 16th 05, 05:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 15 Dec 2005 17:30:52 -0800, wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
we'll race, Rick...

you in your "new" Jap car..

me in my Pontiac...

any time

ante is $1000

LET'S GO.

CHICKEN**** !

You looking like an idiot, keep it up. snip

That's because he is.