Kill file toilet overflowing with NudoTurds!

Old December 14th 05, 06:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Kill file toilet overflowing with NudoTurds!

Wow! Must've hit a nerve...my NudoTurd flusher tripped over 20 times
thing morning! Judging from the quotes, it appears that Charlie Nudo
is having a cold, snowbound winter...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old December 14th 05, 07:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I had my little grocery getter smogged yesterday (yes, it passed by a
considerable margin in all catagories) and the helper guy was driving
the car onto the dyno, and yelled, "Hey! There's a friggin' 8 track in

this thing! Does it work???" I said, "Just shove that cartridge in
and find out!" Soon, the whole garage bay was reverberating with
punchy bass from ELO's "Discovery," (a well dubbed example, by the
way...CBS, of course) and now we have everyone in the shop gawking into

the car.

"How do you keep this things running? 8 tracks never work!" and "How
come it sounds so good??" were common comments. I explains that 8
track is not a maintenance-free format, and that with enough correct
technical assistance and maintenance, it can indeed sound pretty good.
Of course, the guy in the had to do the obligatory stepping through all

4 programs before the mechanic kicked everyone out so he could run the
dyno test!

Another example of "8 track cool"!

dB

Old December 14th 05, 09:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
Wow! Must've hit a nerve...my NudoTurd flusher tripped over 20 times
thing morning! Judging from the quotes, it appears that Charlie Nudo
is having a cold, snowbound winter...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You bitch-slapped him good, that's for damn sure.

Old December 15th 05, 12:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

yeh, then you both woke up...