Charlie's Tractor Broke Down In His Driveway!!!!!!!

Old December 14th 05, 03:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie's Tractor Broke Down In His Driveway!!!!!!!

This is too funny, Charlie's ****ty tractor broke down in his driveway
and is sitting there while the snow falls!

Life in the gated community, trying to clear his driveway with a
worn-out piece of crap!

Sucks to be Nudo. You'd think with all his money he would have a decent
tractor but he doesn't because it's all a lie. He has no money.
Bwahahahahahaha!

From: trippin28track
Date: Fri Dec 9, 2005 6:18 pm
Subject: HELP-need to refill hydrostatic drive on '72 Gilson/Monty Ward
trippin28track
Offline

I broke a line from filter to rear, had to replace it- but
now the rear drive unit needs oil- how/where do I put the oil in ?
The little plugs on top under the seat are taking too long to put the
oil in. HELP this is stuck in my driveway and need it to plow snow !

From: trippin28track
Date: Fri Dec 9, 2005 6:18 pm
trippin28track
Offline

I broke a line from filter to rear, had to replace it- but
now the rear drive unit needs oil- how/where do I put the oil in ?
The little plugs on top under the seat are taking too long to put the
oil in. HELP this is stuck in my driveway and need it to plow snow !

Poor Charlie, always bragging about his vast mechanical knowledge and
yet he cannot figure out how to put some oil in his tractor. What would
he do if he had a real mechanical problem?

Charlie Nudo aka Mr. Badwrench!

Old December 14th 05, 03:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 13 Dec 2005 19:07:34 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

R. White wrote:
This is too funny, Charlie's ****ty tractor broke down in his driveway
and is sitting there while the snow falls!

Life in the gated community, trying to clear his driveway with a
worn-out piece of crap!

Sucks to be Nudo. You'd think with all his money he would have a decent
tractor but he doesn't because it's all a lie. He has no money.
Bwahahahahahaha! snip

Any idiot who cannot figure out how to put oil in a fuild coupling
transmission on one of those things shouldn't be allowed to own tools.
I wonder if he's got the Onan engine all screwed up, too!

I broke a line from filter to rear, had to replace it- but
now the rear drive unit needs oil- how/where do I put the oil in ?
The little plugs on top under the seat are taking too long to put the
oil in. HELP this is stuck in my driveway and need it to plow snow !

Poor Charlie, always bragging about his vast mechanical knowledge and
yet he cannot figure out how to put some oil in his tractor. What would
he do if he had a real mechanical problem?

Charlie Nudo aka Mr. Badwrench! snip

I wish we had "eyewitness coverage" of this! Charlie Nudo...the big
braggart...who can't even put oil in his hydrostatic drive! He
probably doesn't even know what a hydrostatic coupling IS, for that
matter. What's REALLY funny about this is that HE'S GOT THE MANUALS
FOR THE FRIGGIN' THING!

He's snowed it, but no matter. With no money, the fuel oil truck
won't be stopping at 160 Bear Run Drive anytime soon!
Old December 14th 05, 11:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

(laughter...) dazzle us with your vast stores of knowledge Bob- what's
the procedure to put oil in a Vickers hydrostatic drive ?

ps- hint, you just don't pour oil in a hole.

Old December 14th 05, 11:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

at least I have a driveway and a house and a tractor

Old December 14th 05, 12:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
at least I have a driveway and a house and a tractor

We've all seen your ****ty driveway, ****ty house and now know all
about your ****ty tractor, it proves what we've known all along, you
are full of ****.

Your nothing but a 2 bit rag picker struggling to survive. The only
thing you ever heard in a board room was "you're fired" when they gave
you your walking papers. No wonder your dad ignores you.

Have a ****ty Christmas!

Old December 14th 05, 12:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

(laughter...) correction- you TRIED to get in my neighborhood- but
can't get past the security.

and the police informed you, if you come in here, you'll be arrested
and jailed for the threats you made. They have copies of all your

his exact words were "if he shows up, do what you have to do- when we
get there, he'll go down hard"

stop by anytime Rick- the red carpet is waiting. The locals would like
to try out their nightsticks on your head.

Old December 14th 05, 09:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

No correction, MORON, we've all seen your ****ty house and driveway in
your ****ty Ebay auctions, case closed!

and the police informed you, if you come in here, you'll be arrested
and jailed for the threats you made. They have copies of all your

Sure, and you have my address and are going to post it and you are
going to mess with my auctions, blah, blah. More lies, not surprising.

his exact words were "if he shows up, do what you have to do- when we
get there, he'll go down hard"

Nope, his words were that you have "issues". End quote. Even the locals
know what a ****tard you are.

stop by anytime Rick- the red carpet is waiting. The locals would like
to try out their nightsticks on your head.

Whatever Charlie, when I told you a time to meet me in Clearfield
after you said you were coming, you **** your pants then made all sorts
of excuses. You're a bug, ****ing pussy.

Old December 14th 05, 11:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

obviously something in those Ebay auction pictures got you jealous as
hell...

one of the seven deadly sins...you need to take care of that.

that's your "issue"

better put that fire out, before it eats you alive...