wow, is the Grand Prix gonna feel good to drive today...

Old December 14th 05, 07:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default wow, is the Grand Prix gonna feel good to drive today...

Just thinking of Bob driving around in California, forced to get smog
tests that we don't even have here, and paying for natural gas bills
that will soon double and triple- my afternoon errand in my luxurious
Pontiac Grand Prix, that I paid cash for, is really going to bring a
smile to my face. Already, every time I look at this picture, I can't
help but laugh. And this is the guy who has foreign exotic tastes in
cars and literature.

No wonder he was mad about the trains being taken out of operation- a
train is a step up in luxury and ride quality, compared to what he has
to drive otherwise.

Wanna good laugh ? take a look

http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/a9/e1/99_12.JPG

you can't help but laugh !

that's what a lifetime of atheism and liberal Democrat philosophy will
get you, a 35 year old Japanese ****box !

wow, it's cozy warm in here, with this abundant forced air coal heat-
may as well crank it up to 90 degrees, for Bob's sake. My coal stove
puts out more power than his car !

(laughter...)

Bob, I've seen toy Harleys with electric motors, that would blow the
doors off that car you drive. Isn't is embarassing to be seen in that
?

get a life, dude. my goodness, get a car !

http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/a9/e1/99_12.JPG

bwaahahahahahaha !

Old December 14th 05, 10:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Just thinking of Bob driving around in California, forced to get smog
tests that we don't even have here, and paying for natural gas bills
that will soon double and triple- my afternoon errand in my luxurious
Pontiac Grand Prix, that I paid cash for, is really going to bring a
smile to my face.

Grand Prix is a white-trash car.

Unless you've got a pic to prove it, it's all bull**** anyway.

Old December 14th 05, 10:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 14 Dec 2005 14:06:51 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Just thinking of Bob driving around in California, forced to get smog
tests that we don't even have here, and paying for natural gas bills
that will soon double and triple- my afternoon errand in my luxurious
Pontiac Grand Prix, that I paid cash for, is really going to bring a
smile to my face.

Grand Prix is a white-trash car.

Unless you've got a pic to prove it, it's all bull**** anyway. snip

Noodles has the "Vista View" version of the Grand Prick...holes rotted
through the floor pan allow a great view of the macadam pavement
passing underneith! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If he even has one, it's probably some ****box he picked up from an
estate sale for $500. The rag picker keeps on pickin'! Any Pontiac
after around 1975 is just a gussied up Chevy, anyway...a Monte Carlo
trashmobile with different badges on it, favorite of gang bangers
nationwide.
Old December 14th 05, 11:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Bob- you really should sell that Honda, and buy a nice car. You owe it
to yourself. Don't listen to that BS that Jap cars are better. You
can afford a nice American car- and it will be WAY BETTER than that
Honda commuter. You can't take money with you, when you die, so take
it out of the bank and enjoy it.

That Honda is way too small, to the point of being dangerous if you get
in an accident.

seriously....

You mean to say those Olds Rockets you had were not good cars ? You
know they were good. Otherwise, why would you buy so many of them.
Americans make great cars- the modern media just pushes foreign cars
more- in an attempt to erode the conservative power base- much of which
resides in the Big Three automakers, industrial military complex, and
oil companies.

Don't fall for it. You can't feel good about driving that tiny Jap car
every day. When I get out of a compact, and get into a mid-size GM- my
back, legs, and mind breathe a sigh of relief !