Personalized jerseys

Old April 8th 04, 09:13 PM
Gerry

Default Personalized jerseys

I understand the NCAA has a rule that doesn't allow vendors to
personalize college jerseys by putting a name and number. I think the
rule is pretty strict: I don't think you're even allowed to put your
OWN name on a jersey.

I could be wrong about the rule, but I certainly can't find any
websites that sell personalized college football jerseys.

However, there's a href="http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/foot_college_2934.html"
target="_new"this/a site that sells jerseys with names and numbers
of real players, albeit players from many years ago.

I'm interested in getting a personalized UT jersey.

Is it possible? Anyone know of a place that sells them?
Old April 13th 04, 06:06 PM
Gerry

I'm interested in getting a personalized UT jersey.

Is it possible? Anyone know of a place that sells them?

You can order a personalized jersey with your name and number of your
choice as long as it doesn't correlate with a number and name of a
past player.

Try Eastbay.

Dale Bright®

"non compos mentis"

Thanks, Dale. Unfortunately, I do want the name/number of a past
player, so I may be out of luck.

Given the NCAA rule, I still don't see how www.jersey-joe.com and
others can sell "retro" jerseys of past college players on their site.

Eastbay, for whatever reason, does have customizable NCAA BASKETBALL
jerseys but not NCAA FOOTBALL jerseys. Weird...