Photos taken at the New York City Pen Show online now!

Old September 24th 04, 05:25 PM
Penstop

Default Photos taken at the New York City Pen Show online now!

Hi Everyone:

I just uploaded the photos taken at the New York City Pen Show. Each of the
pictures has a description for easy identification of the contents of the
photo. Just click on the "Image Info" button under the image and the
description will open up. The link to the slideshow is:

http://www.nycpenshow.com/New%20Folder/index.htm

The original essays from the winners of the writing contest are also online
for anyone who wants to read them. The link to the essays is:

http://www.nycpenshow.com/contest.html

Best regards,

Maryann Zucker
New York City Pen Show
http://www.nycpenshow.com

(718) 434 3713

Old September 29th 04, 05:04 AM
DovR

Almost like being there. Tnx Maryann . . All things considered (in the
words of PBS) you guys put on a TREMENDOUS show and my wish is Next Year
in the Big Apple with Maryann & Steve. All who were there and sent
reports said it was a fine show from all respects, buyers , sellers,
location ambience, lighting, security et al. Mariott on Broadway the
place. .

Again kudos for the wonderful essay contest initiative. Goes to show
that there are good caring people out there. We pen people need to show
that we ARE that way, part of the caring society, wanting to make a
difference and not just stuff our collections, which is important too
for it keeps us in business. But there is more to life than pens (fp's
are a very serious part, don't get me wrong) .

Maryann Steve, you are a pride to our little community.

Enjoy the Madrid show and make many European sales and renew
friendships. Tel Aviv a 3.5 hour flight from Madrid.........

Dov
.. to reply remove the NOSPAM otherwise it will bounce
full addie:

. ..

Old September 29th 04, 07:00 AM
Free Citizen

"DovR" tadir@removeNOSPAM actcom.co.il wrote in message
rio.net...
[...]

[snip]

Yes indeed. Say, is the pen featured made by Juan Pallarol in the show
itself? What happen to that pen? Inquiring minds want to know

--
Best regards,
Free Citizen