"In The Mail" Friday 6/18/04

Old June 18th 04, 08:03 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Friday 6/18/04

Wouldn"t it be great if any of us had an idea of how this hobby really worked??

But what I found in the mailbox on this rainy spring day despite my complete
lack of understanding of what I am doing, were one failure, 2 return to senders
and 4 successes including yet another one mailed in 02. That is two that old
in two days. Go figure. !!

But enough, the failure was from:

Jim Waskiewicz - retired football ???? any ideas ????
3322 East Desert Storm Avenue
Hereford, Az 85615-8908
received a news article a typed two page letter explaining he was the wrong guy
but loved the state I live in and how many times he has visited here etc, etc.

and then the return to senders:

Bob Tellmann - retired Baseball ???? any ideas ????
791 HJohnsonburg Rd; Unit 39
Saint Marys, Pa 15857-3482
handwritten: moved - stamped - undeliverable as addressed

Bob Kelly - retired hockey ???? any ideas ????
103 Liberty Drive
Easley, SC 29640-3223
stamped: unable to forward

But the successes were there as well and they included:

FOOTBALL

Jimmy Stewart - New Orlean Saints
6828 Colbert Street
New Orleans, La 70124-2310