Oddball cards anyone?

Old November 8th 04, 10:29 PM
kevin le pore

Hi Mike , & everyone else ,

I've got 2 webpages , a Wantlist and a list of extra cards & stuff ,
lots of food promotions ,

I never got around to listing my personal collection , but i can tell
you it fills the house , lots of Toys ( figures ) Die cast cars , tons
of boxes of comics and around ( 25 ) 2500 count boxes of inserts and
misc food premiums , plus a wall full of binders al loaded with misc
promos , 1 of these days when i get sick of looking at it , i'll put it
all up on ebay...but no time in the near future..lol

collecting sure is fun , now if i only had more room..Kevin

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive
Rochester , New York
U.S.A. 14625

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepo...insComicsCards

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepore/KevinscardList

Old November 8th 04, 11:31 PM
Lynne Stewart

Not really, I mean I have a website that documents with images all the cards
I've found, but though I have most, I don't have ALL the cards listed, so
it's not technically a list of my personal collection.
Though things I don't have, don't stay not mine for very long
http://www.jklm.net/atn/

Subject: Oddball cards anyone?
From: "Lynne Stewart"
Date: 11/8/04 1:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
I've got more then enough Trek to keep me busy to even think of straying
and
that's just cars..I gave up on osme of the other categories..books, food
items (though I still do the cards form them!). Too much space for all of
it! Still I never figured out how people keep up with so many diffrent
areas!!!

Lynne

"MIKZCARDZ" wrote in message
aarrgghh it never ends!

Byrna

Isn't that the truth! Niches are really the way to go -- I didn't go
that
way.

At least cards do not take up as much room as comics! But, it's close --
started collecting with a binder or two back in the early 90's. I
turned
spare bedroom into my "card" room for my collection/extras and now it's
taken
up most of rec room with inventory. At least my wife is understanding
about it!
::whistles::

I envy collectors that stay on path with one certain genre/topic/etc.

Mike Surratt
www.mikzcardz.com

Hi Lynne ( & everyone else) -- I have a page on my site that pretty much
has a
complete listing of MY collection -- soon to be updated again!

www.mikzcardz.com/mycollection.htm

Does anyone else have a page like this?

Mike

Old November 9th 04, 03:24 AM
Jon Doyle

My website actually is a listing of my personal collection -- lots of
people confuse this though and think I'm a dealer *sigh*.

webjon.com if you want to check it out -- under collections -- it is
mostly up to date.

Jon

Old November 9th 04, 06:37 AM
MIKZCARDZ

My website actually is a listing of my personal collection -- lots of
people confuse this though and think I'm a dealer *sigh*.

Now, wait a minute??? Why sigh if people think you're a dealer??? I'm one and
still collect! Heck, it does help pay for my collection...and some bills too!

webjon.com if you want to check it out -- under collections -- it is
mostly up to date.

Looks like we could help each other out with a singles trade.

As your site says - send me your latest need list, ok?

BTW -- I liked the actual "ART" collection you have started -- I too look for
fantasy art works.

Mike
Old November 9th 04, 02:03 PM
Lynne Stewart

Cause you're constantly having to tell people that thus and so isn't for
sale It's so darn cool, they just muuuust have ;0
Lynne

Old November 9th 04, 05:10 PM
MIKZCARDZ

Ah -- But, at least you know that the site is being visited. I've had people
who want to BUY cards on my "need" list(s). ??

Oh well -- I still prefer to "trade" for cards.

Mike
www.mikzcardz.com

Old November 10th 04, 03:58 AM
BH

Yep, you can put me in the category of collecting the odd item or two.
I have some odd B5 stuff. Besides the usual bookmarks, and
micromachines, I have bubble wands, key chains, and a full set of staff
ID cards that were supposed to be authorized by WB, but at the last
minute (AFTER a limited production run had already started) they pulled
the plug on the item and so only a few ever made it into circulation.
Quite a neat little item, of which I don't even have an interest in.

Barry

Lynne Stewart wrote:

So, anyone collect cards beyond the mainstream/main companies like
Rittenhouse, Topps, Inworks and so-on?
I've got binders filled with some of the craziest stuff..credit cards,
lottery tickets, membership cards, parody cards, that sort of thing?
Lynne
Lynne Stewart http://www.jklm.net/startrekcards.html
KLM Enterprises, Inc. Home of the Trek Card Geek!

***

Ask about the Card Collective Collector's Edition-a Star Trek cards
CDROM-images, info, checklists. Now with free promos and wrapper reward
card!!!