Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members

Old March 16th 04, 05:29 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Default Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members

Please keep in mind that Charlie Nudo (trippin28tracks here, 66fourdoor
on ebay) is a troll who effectively ruined this newsgroup. Virtually
nothing he says is true, and he cannot be trusted. Many of the people
who used to frequent this newsgroup had dealings with him, and almost
everyone ended up regretting it. I would recommend that you not trust
anything he says, nor have any business dealings with him. Just go
review his rants on google groups, and you decide.

This email is posted on a regular basis.

Regards
Dan
Old March 16th 04, 08:52 PM
trippin2-8track

This reply will be posted as needed:

Well we can all see by the previous post/thread starter, who the real
"troll" of this alt.collecting NG is.

First a bit of history. Dan Gibson sells Win-Gibs 8-track replacement
pads. A good product, if you don't mind spending 50 cents each.

I make my own 8-track pads, so never bought any from Dan. I also email
others pics, showing how. I will soon post these detailed pics on my
"other" site. Of course Dan Gibson views this as a threat.

Dan also promotes and/or occasionally sells splicing tape and foil
tape. A good product if you don't mind spending $15 a roll. I, and a
few others, have found Walmart foil tape for $2 a roll, that works
just as well- and we have told others about it. Of course Dan Gibson
can't stand that either, and attacks anyone who promotes it. Do a
search here on "sensing foil", it reads like pulp fiction.

Here is my ebay feedback link. Not a single negative 8-track tape or
player feedback yet. 566 and climbing.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=66fourdoor

Dan Gibson never bought anything from me. So he has nothing to base
his falsehoods on. I have not sold anything to him or any of his
friends.

On the other hand, I HAVE sold literally dozens of 8-track decks and
tapes on ebay. Just shipped 45 to Netherlands today, and sold 5
players in the last week. Another fella bought 93 tapes and a player
this week. Just check my feedback. I refurbish all my players and
tapes. All my 8-track items work- or I do not list them.

Dan sells tapes "as is" for 50 cents each not working. He does not
have the expertise to repair or service tape decks. I know, I bought
quite a few tapes from him- all nonplaying for 50 cents each "as is
fixer uppers". I'm assuming he tries them once, if they play he sells
them for more. So this is a good example of how he treats his paying
customers. Takes your money, then flames you in a net thread. If you
buy tapes from him, no doubt he'll be flaming you in about a month
also. Do you believe this guy is in his 40's and married with kids ??
Very immature indeed.

So you be the judge. And we can all see who started the attacks here
just now. This forum was fine and peaceful until he just trolled in
and posted this thread.

Dan, grow up, and perhaps we can all be friends.
Old March 16th 04, 11:03 PM
Fx199

Do you believe this guy is in his 40's and married with kids ??
Very immature indeed.

So you be the judge. And we can all see who started the attacks here
just now. This forum was fine and peaceful until he just trolled in
and posted this thread.

Yeah listen to you, mr potty mouth, who sneaks into a Yahoo group under a phony
name to stick up for himself.
You continue to repost drivel from past posts in an attempt to smear someone,
just making yourself look even worse.

All this group is, is your personal classified ads, and your personal toilet
where you pollute every thread.
Old March 17th 04, 09:02 AM
scottamerica

"Fx199" wrote in message

Do you believe this guy is in his 40's and married with kids ??
Very immature indeed.

So you be the judge. And we can all see who started the attacks here
just now. This forum was fine and peaceful until he just trolled in
and posted this thread.

Yeah listen to you, mr potty mouth, who sneaks into a Yahoo group under a

phony
name to stick up for himself.
You continue to repost drivel from past posts in an attempt to smear

someone,
just making yourself look even worse.

All this group is, is your personal classified ads, and your personal

toilet
where you pollute every thread.

This cyber-criminal infested newsgroup is or should be EVERYONE's toilet.
That's about all it is good for-to be a toilet.

Scott
King of Cyberspace

Old March 17th 04, 01:16 PM
trippin2-8track

(Fx199) wrote in message ...

Do you believe this guy is in his 40's and married with kids ??
Very immature indeed.

So you be the judge. And we can all see who started the attacks here
just now. This forum was fine and peaceful until he just trolled in
and posted this thread.

Yeah listen to you, mr potty mouth, who sneaks into a Yahoo group under a phony
name to stick up for himself.

UH, THAT'S CALLED A "USERNAME".

You continue to repost drivel from past posts in an attempt to smear someone,
just making yourself look even worse.

I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD, DAN GIBSON DID. THE FOLLOWING EMAILS WILL
SHOW THAT YOUR STATEMENTS ARE INCORRECT.

All this group is, is your personal classified ads, and your personal toilet
where you pollute every thread.

YOU GUYS LEFT THIS GROUP AND STARTED YOUR OWN YAHOO GROUP. I DIDN'T
FORCE YOU TO. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE NO GUTS.

THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SHOWS JUST HOW "WORSE" I AM. WHATEVER YOU ARE
DOING, KEEP IT UP, AS MY 8-TRACK BUSINESS IS THRIVING CUZ OF YOU.

Subj: Question for seller -- Item #3083239404
Date: 3/9/2004 7:35:30 AM Eastern Standard Time

I have several 8 track machines, all working pretty well. I just want
them serviced. Belts checked, lubed , heads polished and demag , all
switches cleaned and sprayed with that stuff (????) etc. I would want
to do one at a time. I would UPS Ground it to you, and you would
include shipping in your total that I pay you. Can you give me a
ballpark. I'm talking 3 maybe 4 machines. I got a couple of prices so
far so let me know what you can. I want someone who knows what they
are doing and I figure if you are selling what you fix, your work must
be good. Talk to you soon and thanks.....
Old March 17th 04, 01:18 PM
trippin2-8track

THANKS GUYS, BUSINESS IS GOOD

Subj: Question from eBay Member
Date: 3/16/2004 2:00:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

yes i will buy the quad deck from you.
i will send the money via pay-pal tomorrow after i wake up.
thank you inadvance....
sincerely,
C.A.
Old March 17th 04, 01:22 PM
trippin2-8track

THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE

Subj: Question from eBay Member
Date: 3/15/2004 3:09:07 AM Eastern Standard Time

hello charlie,
i thought about it and