2010 Presibux proofs arrived

Old February 19th 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default 2010 Presibux proofs arrived

My three subscription sets of 2010 Presidential Dollar proofs arrived
yesterday. I didn't recognize them at first with the new labeling and
odd-sized box, which was about the size and shape of a bank coin box.
That's way too big for just 3 units. The slabs in their slipcases were
sliding around loose, cushioned only by an insufficient amount of folded
brown paper on the top and bottom and no cushioning on the sides. One
slipcase flap was torn at one corner.

The coins and slabs had no apparent transportation damage under a 10x
inspection so there's no point in me complaining to the Mint about their
shipping box and packaging. However, I suggest that anyone expecting a
shipment should immediately examine their arrivals. With the Mint's
ridiculously shortened return period, "I'll get around to it later" is no
longer a good idea.

2010 News: Kobe Bryant new shoes for the 2009-2010 NBA Season aderzhang Basketball 0 January 9th 10 11:55 AM
BTW, Presibux blue[_3_] Coins 67 April 18th 07 02:38 PM
BTW, Presibux Fred Shecter Coins 1 April 10th 07 05:53 PM
Presibux - I got one ... Dr. Richard L. Hall Coins 17 April 7th 07 10:37 PM
SF Mint Proofs arrived today Bruce Farley Coins 12 November 25th 06 09:02 AM