Bet on Ouma tonight for fight at MSG NYC info below!

Old August 5th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
The Masconi's By: R.H. Tuttle Jr.

Default Bet on Ouma tonight for fight at MSG NYC info below!

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. has been right on 28
fights out of 29 this year!

Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. has said to say the following prediction on the
Ouma Vs. Powell opening fight on the fight card for tonight at Madison
Square Garden:

"This fight will be a good one but when the bell rings, it will be ringing
in Ouma's favor", end quote by Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. for tonights opening
fight in M.S.G. NYC.

You can thank R.H. Tuttle Jr. for the adivice on this fight pick by
Purchasing, "The Masconi's" an exciting new modern day Mafia Novel, By The
Man,
The Myth, The Legend: Novelist R.H.
Tuttle Jr. he

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059...357/ref=sr_1_1
/102-0214897-5784118?redirect=true&ie=UTF8

Go here for the shake down on tonights fight in the Garden!:::

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/200...s/announcement
..html

Place your bet at http://www.betonusa.com
because you will get paid if you win on any sports book that much I can
gurantee because of friends that have gotten paid by them. I , nor R.H.
Tuttle Jr. represent them in any way shape or form, it is just I would hate
to see some one sign up at some fly by night sports book then win on the bet
for tonight and then not get paid! That is all, just some good advise on a
place that I know pays when you win and any one can sign up!

Purchase "The Masconi's", By Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. Here because it is
just that great of a read by an air conditioner drinking a cool glass of
whisky sour:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059...357/ref=sr_1_1
/102-0214897-5784118?redirect=true&ie=UTF8

Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. has said to say the following prediction on the
Ouma Vs. Powell opening fight on the fight card for tonight at Madison
Square Garden:

"This fight will be a good one but when the bell rings, it will be ringing
in Ouma's favor", end quote by Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. for tonights opening
fight in M.S.G. NYC.

He also said to say that the main event for the evening will be a very good
fight because Quartey & Forrest are great fighters.

If you wish to read an exciting book this summer then I suggest you get your
hands on, "The Masconi's" By: Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr.!

You will not be dissapointed! This Modern day Mafia Novel packs a punch if
you are looking for an exciting action packed adventure!

Purchase The Masconi's, By The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Novelist R.H.