Sending baseballs TTM

Old February 22nd 05, 06:36 AM
Corey

Default Sending baseballs TTM

How do you guys/girls usually send baseballs TTM? Also, where do you/can
you buy MLB baseballs in larger quantites for cheap? Thanks!

Corey

Old February 22nd 05, 09:28 AM
Todd F.

I buy small plastic bubble mailers. I use one for my SASE and put a
priority mail stamp on it. You can put the normal postage amount but for
balls I always use 1 priority mail stamp. I fold this envelope in half and
place it into the other bubble mailer with the ball wrapped in tissue paper.
I also include a BIC Ballpoint Blue pen, and a letter of course.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old February 22nd 05, 02:46 PM
Sue H

Too bad... last summer I gave away two HUGE bags of softballs and
baseballs. Dufflebag size. They were used though and from our days
playing on base teams. Used probably wouldn't have been good, but
they'd of been free! I also gave away a bucket of golf balls. I
should've picked out a couple at least now that I think of it. DOH

I'd of given them to ya for just shipping ;(