Strings and the cosmos...

Old February 23rd 05, 04:46 PM
artbellfan

Default Strings and the cosmos...

Strings and the Cosmos....

http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

The entire concept of "Strings" fascinates me. The more I learn
about this theory the more curious I become. If in fact this radical
theory proves to be correct, the 'big bang' theory becomes an event
that is a common occurrence. If this is true what implications does it
have for man and our sense of reality? Perhaps the great distances of
the cosmos are but micro measurements in a colossal system of some
sort. Time when measured in human terms may be an insignificant measure
when compared to whatever or whoever this system really is. Perhaps we
were never meant to find answers to questions that are beyond the scope
of our understanding. Maybe life and in turn intelligent life is simply
a parasite that clings to a system ever changing.

Great minds of the past have given us wisdom to reach today's levels
of what we refer to as advanced technology. Today the ones that will
push the envelope still farther dabble with concepts that defy
explanation. Science fiction writers have relied upon imagination to
create situations that at the time of their writing seemed impossible.
Later we often utilize many of these ideas in everyday life. Tomorrow
will bring with it answers to many questions but more importantly it
will bring more questions that need answers!

Currently I am writing a new book tentatively titled "Parallel
Universes-Man's First Steps Beyond!" Researching the topic of
parallel universes has already stretched my imagination and I would
suspect that this story will give the reader some thought provoking
ideas of what man might expect when the technology is perfected that
allows travel between the layers of parallel universes. Many
scientists believe such a layer exists and travel between them
possible.

I invite you to share with me any ideas you may have as to 'parallel
universes' and the 'string theory' and please do not be shy. It
has been said, 'whatever can be will be' so any ideas you may have
are equal candidates for discussion. Please take time to visit my
website and check out my writings.

http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

Also you may be interested in my two groups at Yahoo. One deals with
Dream Tranversion and the other deals with Shadow People. Join them if
you like and add your comments to the discussion.

Dream Tranversion

Shadow People

I hope to hear back from you!