Talking Presidents G. W. Bush and Clinton / Top Gun President Bush Dolls for Sale

Old March 6th 04, 01:16 AM
Donna

Default Talking Presidents G. W. Bush and Clinton / Top Gun President Bush Dolls for Sale

George W. Bush & William J. Clinton Talking Presidents Action Figures,
Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in flight suit (Talking Presidents.com version)
-
These are $35.00 each.

*The 12" vinyl figure of President George W. Bush looks and sounds like him. He
is ready to ship immediately, and is mint-in-box with batteries inside so
that he is ready to speak immediately when an area of his back is pressed. He
says 17 phrases that are in our president's actual voice.

*Some of his phrases are political, some patriotic, and others show slips in
English useage such as misuse of subliminal or "Put food on your family." A few
sample phrases are "I come from Texas," "Terrorism will not stand!", and "The
presidency is more than an honor, it is more than an office, it is a charge to
keep and I will give it my all."

*The 12" vinyl figure of the former President W. J. Clinton also looks and
sounds like him. Some of his phrases are political, some personal, others of
achievements and missteps in his presidency, while one shows a very human slip
in speech 'liberal' when he meant 'liveable'. Sample phrases a 'I did
not...have... sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky..' 'I experimented
with marijuana a time or two and I didn't like it, and didn't inhale...' His
price is also

*Both come in a patriotic display boxes with the Presidential seal and a few
notes about Presidents lives and backgrounds.

*Top Gun President Bush Action Figure. Talking President.com version of
President George W. Bush in flight suit with flight accessories. George W. Bush
in naval flight suit action figure, as he was when he flew onto the Abraham
Lincoln, does not talk but includes military flight accessories, box includes
text of his speech and photographs. $35.00

*For further information, go to: http://www.dkkdolls.com/List12.html which
lists collectibles with a patriotic theme, or
http://www.dkkdolls.com/List10.html, which lists Celebrity and well-known
dolls, figures.
*My home page is at http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html, and shipping
information is at http://www.dkkdolls.com/ToOrder.html.
*Buyer adds $8.50 for shipping, handling, and insurance for FedExGround to
street addresses within the mainland United States, or $9.00 for guaranteed
insured Priority Mail to post office boxes, overseas military addresses,
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, or to your street
address if you prefer. Shipment to a California address requires a 7.75% sales
tax eacj or $2.72 or a dealer's resale no. if doll is for resale. Shipment to a
foreign country is more--by either Express Mail or insured Airmail Parcel Post,
or if it is going to Canada by UPS. Payment may be by money order, check (allow
to clear), through Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, or VISA.
Add $10.00 to ship both dolls by Ground Fed Ex, and $11.50 to ship both by
insured Priority Mail.
*To view items and pictures featured in my Collectors Online Showcase, go here
(all 3 of these are listed here with
photographs):http://www.tias.com/stores/donnaskorner/

*One of each of the talking actions figures is still on auction on Ebay. My
Ebay feedback and auctions can be accessed from my Ebay About Me page as
follows: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dkkdolls/.

Happy Collectibles Hunting
Visit my website www.dkkdolls.com