Charlie Nudo cannot read troll advice!

Old August 25th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo cannot read troll advice!

From the site that Noodles "thinks" will make him a better troll:

#251 Lawsuits

Don't Threaten Lawsuits: Threatening a lawsuit is simply embarassing:
'By saying that I've posted to the wrong group, Bertha has libelled
me. See you in court, Bertha.' ... Who do you think you are kidding?
The only successful net-related lawsuits have involved large
corporations. Do you have big money to burn?

....but Noodles did READ that part. Instead, the idiot wrote in this
newsgroup:

spln!rex!extra.newsguy.com!lotsanews.com!newsfeed. icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!news.maxwell.syr.edu!p ostnews.google.com!75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
From: "The Punisher"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Noodles buried on Goo Goo
Date: 23 Aug 2006 04:33:05 -0700

DeserTBoB wrote:
You can't win, Noodles...fact it. You're too 'tard.

you've built up quite a history for a nice fat lawsuit against Google,
in my favor- I'll have to speak to a lawyer and see if I can pluck
that
plum someday soon- it would make a nice retirement nest egg

thanks, boob !
--------------

He must've stumbed upon Section 251 right after, because he deleted
the post soon thereafter BUT...thanks to having a good NNTP server
AND a good NNTP client, it's preserved for all time now!

Hey Noodles...maybe I should send a copy to Goo Goo Groopz and have
ALL your Goo Goo accounts shut down! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old August 25th 06, 12:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Route 309 Ragpicker

From the site that Noodles "thinks" will make him a better troll:

From: "The Punisher"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes