PaperBackSwap

Old June 29th 05, 03:52 AM

Default PaperBackSwap

What is PaperBackSwap? We are a group of real people who have formed a
Club to swap paperback books with each other. No gimmicks. No spam. No
advertising. No kidding. We are not a large corporation trying to sell
you something. Just a group of real folks who wanted a way of trading
paperbacks with each other through the U.S. mail. Please read the
testimonials and you will understand that this book club is for real.

When another member requests one of your books, you mail it to them.
Yes, you pay for the postage. But then another member returns the
favor when you request a book from them and they mail it to you. And
that way the books are always free because we are all trading books
with club members!

Once you have registered, simply list your paperback books that you
would like to share with other Club Members. Once you have listed 9 of
your books, we will give you 3 book credits to get you started trading
books with other club members. However, the more books you post, the
more requests you will get. And that means more books for you. So
post as many books as you can!

We are building the largest paperback book library in the world.
Eventually we will ask our members to pay annual club dues so that we
can operate the club (probably between $10-$20 per member per year).
But for now we are waiving the annual club dues so that you can become
a member of the club for free!

We are sincere in our offer to make this work for every member of the
club. The integrity of the club is built on honesty. So if you want
to join a real book club, join up today.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.p...oter%40aol.com